Ganesh Chaturthi 2019: Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Mouni Roy attend celebrations at Arpita Khan’s house. See pics
Actor Salman Khan’s sister, conducted her annual Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations on Monday, which were attended by several members of their family. Salman, along with father Salim Khan and brother Sohail, among others, were spotted at the venue.
Salman was wearing a dark blue T-shirt and jeans as he arrived at the location. He was accompanied at the get together by dad Salim Khan, who wore a shirt and jeans. Salim could be seen being helped along by Sohail, who wore a grey T-shirt and jeans. Also spotted were actors Dia Mirza, Sophie Chaudhary, Waluscha D’Souza, Amrita Arora, Soha Ali Khan, Kunal Kemmu, and their daughter Inaaya. Actor Katrina Kaif attended with her sister, Isabelle. Also spotted were actors Daisy Shah and Mouni Roy.
Also spotted was Salman’s nephew, Arhaan Khan, Arbaaz’s rumoured girlfriend, Giorgia Andriani, Sanjay Kapoor’s wife Maheep Kapoor, actor Neelam Kothari, and others.
Arpita celebrated Ganesh Utsav annually at her house, and was spotted earlier in the day bringing a Ganpati idol to her home. She is married to actor Aayush Sharma.
Other Bollywood personalities to have celebrated Ganesh Chaturthi include actors Sonu Sood, Vivek Oberoi, Shilpa Shetty, Sonali Bendre, and others, such as producer Ekta Kapoor. Each of them shared pictures of their respective idols on social media.
On Sunday, Salman and Salim, accompanied by Helen and Salma Khan, welcomed a Ganpati idol to their own house. Pictures from the celebrations were shared online.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.
- Soni Razdan feels that Rhea Chakraborty has a bright future ahead of her in the film industry. Soni said that her time in jail 'clearly exposed the people who sent her there'.