Happy anniversary Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas: When she revealed his ‘super sweet’ but ‘awkward’ bedroom habit
After just three dates with Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas called his mother and told her that he had found ‘the one’. Less than two months later, he popped the question while they were on a romantic getaway in Greece. The couple tied the knot in two grand ceremonies on December 1 and 2, 2018.
As Priyanka and Nick are celebrating two years of wedded bliss on Tuesday, here is an oh-so-adorable revelation she made about him in an interview last year.
Priyanka had told ET Online about Nick’s ‘super sweet’ but slightly ‘awkward’ bedroom habit. “It’s actually really annoying, but he insists on looking at my face when I wake up. I’m just like, ‘Wait one minute. Let me just go get a little mascara on, let me put on my moisturizer’,” she had said.
“I’m like, sleepy-eyed face right now, but he’s just ... it’s amazing and super sweet. That’s what you want your husband to do. But it’s also, like, a little awkward. OK. He’s like, ‘Let me stare at you, you aren’t even conscious yet.’ Like, literally, I’m not even, I’m not joking. It’s really wonderful,” she had added.
Also Watch l Priyanka-Nick celebrate Diwali in London; Saif-Kareena & Taimur in Dharamshala
Last year, days after their first wedding anniversary, Priyanka and Nick had announced their first joint project - an Amazon Prime show inspired by their own sangeet ceremony, which they will be the executive producers of. The unscripted series will showcase the journey of select couples as they prepare for their wedding and an epic sangeet night. A team of celebrity choreographers, stylists, and creative directors will help them with the same.
Priyanka is currently in the UK to shoot for Jim Strouse’s Text For You. Her next release is Robert Rodriguez’s We Can Be Heroes, in which she plays the antagonist. The children’s film will be out on Netflix on January 1, 2021.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Shabana Azmi has shared a picture of herself, smiling from ear-to-ear, on the one-year anniversary of a near-fatal car crash.
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.
- Soni Razdan feels that Rhea Chakraborty has a bright future ahead of her in the film industry. Soni said that her time in jail 'clearly exposed the people who sent her there'.