Janmashtami 2018: Shah Rukh Khan, son AbRam celebrate dahi handi, Shilpa Shetty’s son debuts too
It is Krishna Jamashtami today and Bollywood’s tiny tots are celebrating the festival in a style all their own. Shah Rukh Khan and son AbRam, keeping up with their tradition, celebrated dahi handi at their residence, Mannat. Like every year, SRK was seen with AbRam as the father and son duo was seen breaking a dahi handi while fans and paparazzi clicked them away to glory. Earlier, AbRam was seen with his nerf gun at his home and paps couldn’t help but click him.
Shah Rukh and Gauri often share pictures of their son. Even on the occasion of Fathers’ Day, SRK was ecstatic to receive a “You are the best papa in the world” note from his 5-year-old son. SRK also meets his fans with son Abram on Eid, which has now become a yearly tradition.
A picture of Suhana tying a rakhi to Abram was also shared by Shah Rukh on social media on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan and followers on Instagram and Twitter couldn’t get over how adorable the two looked.
Earlier on Janmashtami, Shilpa Shetty also shared a video on Instagram in which son Viaan can be seen trying to break a dahi handi. In the video, Viaan was lifted up as he tried a number of times to break the dahi handi. Shilpa Shetty cheered for her 6-year-old son. She captioned the video, “Jai Kanhaiya Lal Ki! My little Kanhaiya our son Viaan Raj trying his hand at breaking the dahi handi for the first time. Happy Janmashtami to all my Insta family.”
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.
- Swara Bhasker lashed out at a man who made an unsavoury comment about her being on the cover of Vogue magazine. She called him a "pretentious half-wit pretending to be ‘elite’".
- Rohan Shrestha's father, Rakesh Shrestha, said that he would be very happy if his son and Shraddha Kapoor decide to get married.
- Rakesh Roshan took to social media and revealed he received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine shot. He also pointed out the uniqueness of the day.
- Alia Bhatt took to Instagram and shared new production pictures from the upcoming movie Brahmastra. The actor stars with Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan in the movie.
- Actor Hazel Keech, the wife of cricketer Yuvraj Singh, announced that she is going on a social media detox. She said that she will be back but 'not too soon'.
- Kangana Ranaut is 'thrilled' to know how she is 'awesome at everything' she does. On Thursday, she shared photos of her smoothie bowl, after many claimed that she had pulled the picture off the internet.
- Parineeti Chopra has unveiled the teaser of her upcoming film Saina. She plays badminton player Saina Nehwal in the film.