Kajal Aggarwal’s sister Nisha shares real and reel versions of actor’s wedding pics. See here
Actor Kajal Aggarwal’s sister Nisha is missing her dearly. On Wednesday, Nisha took to Instagram to share a couple of pictures of the two, one each from Kajal’s real and reel weddings.
The first photo showed Nisha and Kajal at one of latter’s recent wedding ceremony. Kajal was seen in a red suit with her hair tied in a crown while Nisha posed next to her. The second photo is a throwback to a commercial shoot they did together. Kajal played a bride in the ad, wearing heavy golden jewellery. “Real Vs Reel @kajalaggarwalofficial come back already,” she wrote in the caption.
Nisha had shared multiple pictures of Kajal and herself from the wedding on Instagram. Sharing one of Kajal and her husband Gautam Kitchlu, Nisha had written, “As you begin this new journey in life, let it be fantastic, crazy, wonderful, unbelievable and unforgettable. May your life together be full of love and your love full of life.”
Nisha also called it the most beautiful wedding she had ever seen. “The wedding ceremony paid tribute to Gautam Jiju’s heritage. The ceremony mirrored the picturesque mountains of the valley flanked by the majestic Dal Lake. At a spiritual level the pyramid is a symbol for the integration of self-and soul. The mandap also bore intricate details of a Shikara, with panelling reminiscent of Kashmir’s houseboats’ wooden jaalis and openings. The minute one laid eyes on the reflective aisle, you were transported to the Dal lake flanked by the fragrant floating flower markets on either side. Not to be left behind, was the contrasting yet warm accolade to the cozy Pashmina shawls of the region. This was represented in diamond set frames with a powder blue print of these expertly spun, weaved and created embroidery. This has by far been the most beautiful wedding I have seen,” she had written in a post.
About her sister, she wrote, “I don’t know what it is about weddings and the fact that the girl is going to leave her parents house. I have been married 7 years and lived away, @kajalaggarwalofficial has been at shoot most of her life and has lived away. Still the fact that she isn’t going to live at our parents house anymore made us so emotional. Though these moments leave me in wonderment I treasure them.”
Kajal and Gautam got married in Mumbai on October 30. They were joined only by their close friends and family members. Soon after, the couple took off for their honeymoon in Maldives.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.