Kajol attends family wedding with mother Tanuja and sister Tanishaa. See pics
On a recent episode of Koffee With Karan, actor Kajol confessed her love for dressing up and attending events even as her actor husband Ajay Devgn prefers to stay at home. Kajol found another reason to get decked up for a relative’s wedding in Mumbai, which she attended with her sister Tanishaa and mother Tanuja.
Kajol looked lovely in a red saree while her sister wore a golden outfit. Their mother Tanuja was seen in a pristine white saree. “All dressed up and TOGETHER for a change,” Kajol captioned a photo that showed her with the two. Tanisha also shared the same picture and captioned it, “Me and mine.”
Tanishaa shared a few more pictures with her mother and details from her own look for the function. “I’m my mommy’s date today!,” she captioned the picture.
Kajol was last seen in Helicopter Eela with Riddhi Sen. She played an obsessive mother in the movie. Asked whether she is equally protective about her children like the protagonist in the film, she said, “I like to believe a little bit of both - protective and cool... I think the world has changed and you can’t help but be protective,” she told PTI in an interview. Kajol and Ajay have a daughter Nysa and a son Yug.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Several Bollywood celebrities such as Karan Johar; Riteish Deshmukh and his wife, Genelia; Sussanne Khan; and Neelam Kothari Soni, were spotted at the birthday party of Ekta Kapoor's son, Ravie.
- Bobby Deol's wife, Tanya, once recalled the story of how the actor made moves on her by calling her in the dead of night, only to be ignored.
- A picture of Khushi Kapoor and her cousin, Shanaya, taking dance lessons, is being widely shared online.
- Masaba Gupta has thanked her mother, actor Neena Gupta, for keeping her grounded. "I have seen kids who are really bad at what they do, being told that they are kings and queens," she said.
- Actor Varun Dhawan, who recently tied the knot with Natasha Dalal, has hinted that photographer Rohan Shrestha might soon get married, too. Rohan is rumoured to be dating Shraddha Kapoor.