Kangana Ranaut gifts sister Rangoli Chandel a puppy on her birthday, names him Gappu Chandel
Actor Kangana Ranaut got a precious gift for her sister, Rangoli on her birthday. Kangana gifted Rangoli an adorable beagle puppy and gave him a super cute name as well.
Kangana took to Instagram and Twitter to share pictures of herself, Rangoli and their new pet. Kangana was seen in a blue night suit while Rangoli was seen in a white one. The puppy, whom they have named Gappu, sat in a wicker basket with pink bows. “Happy birthday to my one and only, though Rangoli is always happy and giggly but I know essentially deep down she is a mom, here’s another addition to her family.... friends meet Gappu Chandel,” she wrote in her tweet.
When a fan asked if the doggy was brought from Hyderabad, Kangana said, “Ha ha yes he is Pluto is also Hydrabadi she wanted one from here.” Kangana’s fans also wished Rangoli on her birthday. “A very Happy birthday to Rangoli ma’am And Gappu Chandel is so cute,” read a comment. “Wishes a happy birthday rangoli. god bless her,” read another comment.
Rangoli and Kangana recently took part in their brother Aksht’s wedding celebrations. Sharing pictures of the couple on Twitter, Kangana had written, “Dear friends, bless my brother Aksht and his new bride Ritu, hope they find great companionship in this new phase of their lives.” The wedding took place in Udaipur and was attended by close friends and relatives.
Kangana soon left for Hyderabad to shoot for Thalaivi, in which she stars as late, former Tamil Nadu chief minister, J Jayalalithaa. “It’s never easy to say bye but time to say bye to my mountains, leaving for last schedule of Thalaivi to Hyderabad, post that cos of back to back filming commitments might not be back in Manali anytime soon but thank you Himalayas for giving me shelter in testing times,” she wrote.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Remo D'Souza, who recently had a health scare, was spotted out and about town with friend Aamir Ali. Watch a video here.
- Citing the examples of Deepika Padukone, Kangana Rananut and Alia Bhatt, Taapsee Pannu has said that it is 'tedious' to find male stars to do female-led films.
- Mira Rapjut has shared new photos and videos from her Goa vacation with husband, actor Shahid Kapoor. Check them out here.
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
- Actor Minissha Lamba has said that there is no longer any stigma attached to separation, and if a relationship isn't working, it is advisable to part ways amicably.
- Shah Rukh Khan jokingly took offence as the official Twitter handle of Kolkata Knight Riders declared Juhi Chawla’s husband Jay Mehta as the 'most affable gentleman'.
- Actor Sonam Kapoor has shared a new image from the Glasgow sets of her upcoming film, Blind. Her dad, Anil Kapoor, left a comment on her post.
- Natasa Stankovic has paid a heartfelt tribute to Hardik Pandya’s father who died on Saturday after suffering a heart attack.
- Disha Patani took to Instagram stories to share a video of herself dancing to rumoured boyfriend Tiger Shroff's new track, Casanova.
- Soni Razdan feels that Rhea Chakraborty has a bright future ahead of her in the film industry. Soni said that her time in jail 'clearly exposed the people who sent her there'.