Mom-to-be Anushka Sharma thanks God for this ‘creation’, a day after posting pizza pics
Actor Anushka Sharma, who is expecting her first child with cricketer husband Virat Kohli, has been sharing pictures of food on social media recently. A day after she posted a picture of herself, enjoying some pizza, the actor shared a new picture, in which she expressed her gratitude for the existence of coconut water.
“What a creation God,” she wrote in an Instagram Story, sharing an image of a tender coconut, with a metal straw sticking out of it. On Thursday, she had shared a picture of half-eaten pizza, and written, “Go big or go home.”
Anushka and Virat were also spotted stepping out for lunch on Wednesday, a day after she demanded privacy in a social media post targeted at a photographer who’d snapped her and Virat sitting on their balcony. “Despite requesting the said photographer and the publication, they still continue to invade our privacy. Guys! Stop this right now!” she wrote on Instagram Stories, attaching the picture that infringed on her privacy.
ALSO WATCH | Mom-to-be Anushka Sharma steps out for lunch with husband Virat Kohli
Virat and Anushka shared the news of her pregnancy on Instagram in August last year, along with the caption, “And then, we were three! Arriving Jan 2021.” In a separate post, Anushka said that motherhood was ‘humbling’.
Anushka was last seen on screen in the Shah Rukh Khan-starrer Zero. While she hasn’t announced any new acting projects, she produced the streaming hits Bulbbul and Paatal Lok through her Clean Slate Filmz banner, and has said that she wants to return to work within four months of giving birth.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Several Bollywood celebrities such as Karan Johar; Riteish Deshmukh and his wife, Genelia; Sussanne Khan; and Neelam Kothari Soni, were spotted at the birthday party of Ekta Kapoor's son, Ravie.
- Bobby Deol's wife, Tanya, once recalled the story of how the actor made moves on her by calling her in the dead of night, only to be ignored.
- A picture of Khushi Kapoor and her cousin, Shanaya, taking dance lessons, is being widely shared online.
- Masaba Gupta has thanked her mother, actor Neena Gupta, for keeping her grounded. "I have seen kids who are really bad at what they do, being told that they are kings and queens," she said.
- Actor Varun Dhawan, who recently tied the knot with Natasha Dalal, has hinted that photographer Rohan Shrestha might soon get married, too. Rohan is rumoured to be dating Shraddha Kapoor.