Mouni Roy is good as gold in these new monochrome stills. See pics
Mouni Roy is on cloud nine after the success of her debut film, Gold. Her performance may not have been the centre piece in Gold, but she has been praised for her impressive if small role. Her fans are now seeing in a totally different avatar.
However, Mouni continues to wow her fans with stunning her pictures on her Instagram account. A case in point is her recent pictures where she is posing as a muse for photographer Vikky Idnaani.
Sharing the pictures, Mouni wrote: “Donot be stuck in the temporary ~ said life. A big big thank you to @vickkyidnaaniphotography for coming through & making me look different & strange??. I loved it !”
Of the three pictures, two are black-and-white while in the third, Mouni can be seen wearing black lacy off shoulder dress. The transparent dress leaves a lot to the imagination. Mouni’s makeup is subdued with just her smoky eyes doing all the talking.
Days before Gold could hit the screen, it was reported that Mouni had bagged her role in Gold, thanks to her good books with Salman Khan. An upset Mouni has said in her defence that she felt bad that after nearly 10 years in the acting profession and being a Bengali (a character in Gold is that of a Bengali woman) people still suspected ability to bag a role on her own steam.
In Gold, Mound plays the wife of Tapan Das, a rakish junior manager of the Olympic winning 1948 hockey team of independent India. She will be seen next in Ayan Mukherji’s Bramhastra where she shares screen with Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor and Amitabh Bachchan.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.
- John Abraham and Disha Patani have begun working on their upcoming film, Ek Villain Returns. See pics.
- Tiger Shroff, who turned a year older on Tuesday, was spotted with rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani and his mother Ayesha Dutt on a dinner outing.
- Ankita Lokhande has shared several pictures and videos from a house party she had with Rashami Desai on Monday.
- Shaza Morani and Priyaank Sharma's Hindu wedding ceremony has been postponed, in light of the increase in Covid-19 cases in Maharashtra. The couple and their families and friends are currently in the Maldives.
- Divya Dutta has expressed her displeasure at being labeled as a supporting actor, insisting she loves playing all kinds of roles.
- Actor Parineeti Chopra's long-awaited biopic of badminton ace Saina Nehwal has been given a release date. Watch the first teaser here.
- Actor Ileana D'Cruz was asked during an Instagram Ask Me Anything session if she's ever had any cosmetic surgeries done. Here's what she said.
- Kangana Ranaut says that a new FIR has been registered against her, this time over her tweets on farmers agitation against the farm bills.
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.