Neha Kakkar looks radiant in red as she celebrates first Karwa Chauth after marrying Rohanpreet Singh. See pics
Singer Neha Kakkar has shared pictures from her first Karwa Chauth, days after tying the knot with Rohanpreet Singh. Neha took to Instagram to share several posts from Wednesday’s celebrations, which also saw her parents in attendance.
She captioned the first post, “My first Karwa Chauth with hubby @rohanpreetsingh.” Her brother, Tony Kakkar, commented, “Sukoon (peace).” Rohanpreet wrote, “Peace + Happiness + zindagi ki har Khoobsoorat cheezein (the best things in life) = YOU MY ZINDAGI MY NEHU MY BABUU MERA PUTT (you, my life)!! TOUCHWOOD.”
Neha wore traditional red attire, while Rohanpreet wore a kurta-pyjama. She captioned her final post, “Thank you Mumma Papa for Everything!!!!” The post contains two pictures -- the first shows the newlyweds posing with her parents, while the second one shows her parents embracing. Rohanpreet shared the same pictures on his profile, and captioned the post, “Mera Chann (Chand) Zyada Sohna (My moon is prettier) !!!!”
Neha had previously shared a romantic video, apparently shot on the same day. The lip-sync video begins with Neha flaunting her mehendi, as the song Mehendi Da Rang Guda Guda plays in the background. Rohanpreet then comes into the frame and they dance together.
Recently, Neha added Mrs Singh to her name on Instagram, days after marrying Rohanpreet. After haldi and mehendi ceremonies, and a sangeet night in Delhi on October 23, the couple tied the knot on October 24.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Twitter users reacted after Kangana Ranaut shamed 'achievers' of today for wearing 'torn American jeans and rags like blouses'. Some found pictures of Kangana herself wearing the clothes that she described.
- Sunny Leone 'found' husband Daniel Weber wearing nothing but a strategically placed hat, and decided to shoot a video of him for her Instagram followers.
- The trailer for Flight, a new film starring Mohit Chadda, has been released. Watch here.
- Shabana Azmi shared a rare throwback picture from the golden era. While there are number of well-known faces in the picture, she mentioned how she failed to recall who the Soviets were in the picture.
- A video of Shraddha grooving to Stree song Kamariya during her birthday celebrations in Maldives has appeared online.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan attended the wedding of Punjab CM Amarinder Singh's granddaughter recently, and pictures of him having a good time have surfaced online.
- Priyanka Chopra and mother Madhu Chopra were recently spotted taking a walk on a London street. The actor is in the UK for the shooting of spy series, Citadel.
- Tiger Shroff, mom Ayesha Shroff, sister Krishna Shroff and rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani came together for the actor's birthday dinner.
- Shraddha Kapoor turns 34 on Wednesday and to celebrate we are revisiting the time she told her father, Shakti Kapoor, how proud she was of him.
- Here's a video of almost-baby Tiger Shroff, taking to the stage with his father, Jackie, back in the early 1990s.
- The creatives behind an apparel advertisement featuring Deepika Padukone have been accused of plagiarism by Yeh Ballet filmmaker Sooni Taraporevala, who has called the incident 'intellectual theft'.
- Fans have once again spotted similarities between Tiger Shroff's character in Heropanti 2, and Agent 47 in the Hitman video game series. A new poster for the film debuted on Tuesday.
- Kajol celebrated the completion of one year of her short film, Devi. She mentioned how the film could still make her emotional.
- Several Twitter users pointed out that the poster for the upcoming Saina Nehwal biopic, starring Parineeti Chopra, appears to show an incorrect serve action.