Nick Jonas is on his way to India for wedding with Priyanka Chopra. See pic
Singer/actor Nick Jonas is on his way to India, where he will tie the knot with actor Priyanka Chopra over festivities lasting multiple days, beginning November 28, in Jodhpur. The five-day affair will take place at the Umaid Bhawan hotel.
A picture of Nick, inside a plane, posing with a staff member, has been shared online by fan accounts. Nick also shared a video of him departing from New York City, which he captioned, “See you later NYC.”
It was recently reported by Mid-Day that the couple will tie the knot in Hindu and Christian traditions on December 2 and 3 respectively. Priyanka’s mother, Madhu Chopra, was recently spotted in Jodhpur, presumably overseeing last-minute preparations for the wedding festivities, which are scheduled to begin on the same day that newlyweds Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh host a wedding reception in Mumbai.
The same Mid-Day report quoted a source as saying, “Though Prince Harry and Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, may not make it, many Hollywood names are expected. Since it will be their first brush with an Indian wedding, Priyanka wants to make it special.” Nick is also expected to perform a medley of songs at the wedding.
Nick celebrated his sailor-themed bachelor bash shortly after Priyanka took her girl squad for a bachelorette party in Amsterdam. Pictures from both their adventures were shared online.
Priyanka and Nick’s wedding venue became a topic of speculation when they were spotted in Jodhpur last month. On his last visit to India, Nick participated in a celebrity football match which also saw Kunal Kemmu, Ishaan Khatter, Aditya Roy Kapur, Dino Morea and cricketer Mahendra Singh Dhoni in action. Priyanka cheered him on from the sidelines and shared pictures on her Instagram.
Priyanka has been busy filming director Shonali Bose’s upcoming movie, tentatively titled The Sky is Pink. She brought her co-stars and crew members special macarons from Paris, where she was spotted with her mother, last week.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.