On Sushmita Sen’s birthday, Rohman Shawl confesses his love for his ‘jaan’. See pic
Shawl just made her day even more special by confessing his love for the actor. The model shared a beautiful picture on his Instagram account along with the message, “Hey hey look who’s birthday it is !! Happy birthday my jaan. I know i am a man of few words so let me choose them wisely !! The most important day of your life so lets make the most of it,may you have a wonderful year ....for amazing times ahead !! #SS I LoVe YoU #forever !!”
The mother of two also shared a small clip where she can be seen playing with younger daughter Alisah during her birthday vacation. She shared it with the caption, “Wishes & a flying #unicorn Alisah ensures I make ‘tons’ of wishes & let it fly!! And so I do!!! #magical I love you guys!! #sharing#moments #dubai.”
Shawl and Sushmita have reportedly been dating each other for the last few weeks. The actor had shared her stand on their alleged link-up a few days ago in an explanatory Instagram post. She had written, “While the world speculates, I train. Speak of these #rings & this #commitment , and I am game!!All other #gossips can die in vain” #notgettingmarried (yet) ‘Rohman’cing life ABSOLUTELY!!!#enoughsaid#sharing #mytruth I love you guys beyond!!!!mmuuuaaah!!!!”
Sushmita and Rohman have been dropping subtle hints about their relationship with their joint public appearances and candid pictures on the social media. He had joined the diva and her daughters to celebrate the festival of Diwali together and the pictures were proof of his closeness with the family. The Biwi No 1 actor had also shared a picture of her workout with the model. The two can be seen competing in mastering the perfect headstand in the picture that went with the caption, “He’s younger & taller, I am wiser & tougher” perrrrrfect!!! “Love too is a discipline” hands on #handstand #sharing #strength #love#stillness I love you guys!!!” The two not just share their love for fitness but for music too.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.
- Ranveer Singh's sister Ritika Bhavnani celebrated her birthday on Saturday and the entire Bhavnani family came together to celebrate the occasion by stepping out for a family dinner.
- Actor Ameesha Patel took to her social media accounts on Saturday to seemingly address reports that she'd defrauded a businessman.
- Genelia D'Souza once teased sons Rahyl and Riaan about Riteish Deshmukh's 'new girlfriend'. She said that the boys got rather 'upset' with him over the joke.
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.