Priyanka Chopra’s mother says she has met Nick Jonas but it’s too early to have an opinion
News of Nick Jonas meeting Priyanka Chopra’s mother Madhu Chopra in Mumbai may have gone viral but the actor’s mother believes it is too early to make a definite statement. Speaking to DNA, she said about meeting the American singer, “We just went out for dinner where Nick was present. But it was a large group. There were 10-odd people, so I didn’t get the time to know him that well. I’ve met him for the first time, so it’s too early to form an opinion.”
Priyanka and Nick are in India and their high profile visit got fans wondering if they are ready to make it official. Nick actually took a step in that direction by posting a video of the actor on Instagram.
The video featured Priyanka walking towards the camera, wearing a big smile and a blue and white dress. The only word written on it was ‘her’ with a heart-eye emoji to go along.
On Thursday, the couple reached Mumbai and tried their best to avoid the waiting paparazzi. They were clicked by photographers nonetheless. The much hyped visit of the rumoured couple to India came after a host of dates and Instagram love.
Priyanka recently accompanied Nick to his cousin’s wedding in New Jersey. She reportedly met his extended family including his brother Kevin and his wife and daughter. She was spotted having a great time at the wedding, walking hand-in-hand with Nick and laughing over conversations with his cousins.
Priyanka and Nick met at the 2017 Met Gala where they both arrived together on the red carpet wearing designs by Ralph Lauren.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Tara Sutaria shared the first poster of her upcoming movie Tadap. Her boyfriend Aadar Jain shared the poster on his Instagram Stories and expressed his excitement.
- Sara Ali Khan is in Jaipur. While she hasn't mentioned the reason behind her visit, it appears that she is in the pink city for a wedding. Sara and Manish Malhotra shared many pictures from the venue.
- Yami Gautam had previously opened up about a prolonged neck injury that affected her routine life. The actor has now detailed in on a road accident that left her with the injury.
- Sisters Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora posted pictures of their mom to wish her on her birthday and close friend Karisma Kapoor was among the first ones to comment.
- Akshay Kumar presented the first poster of Ahan Shetty's debut film, Tadap. Ahan is the son of actor Suniel Shetty. The film also stars Tara Sutaria. See the poster here.
- John Abraham posed for a slightly different picture on Tuesday. He was seen posing with nothing but a pillow as he waited for his clothes on film sets.
- Anushka Sharma gave fans a look at the view of the sea from her Mumbai home. Anushka has been enjoying life as a new mother since welcoming daughter Vamika in January.
- Bipasha Basu has shared Bipapictures of herself and a funny video of her husband Karan Singh Grover from their Maldives vacation. Check them out here.
- Happy birthday Tiger Shroff: If you thought the Baaghi's star's features were hard to define and did not fit into the more desi definition of good looks, then you must read about his family background.