Rani Mukerji wants more secutiy on Mardaani sets
Post her hush-hush wedding ceremony in Italy, which surprised the entire Hindi film industry, Rani Mukerji has resumed work on her next project Mardaani, which is being directed by Pradeep Sarkar.
The actor is currently shooting at multiple outdoor locations in Mumbai and does not want to be disturbed by onlookers clicking random pictures. Though the film's team was already working hard to keep details of the project under wraps, security has been beefed up further on the actor's demand.
Rani wants the film to generate curiosity among the audience. She does not want people to click pictures and is looking to avoid the risk of information leaking out.
Read: Rani Mukerji is armed and dangerous in Mardaani's first look
She is also trying to maintain a low profile and does not want the audience to know about her look or details of her character before the trailer's launch, says a source close to the film's team.
The actor resumed shooting on May 28 after a 15-day break. "As soon as people came to know about Rani's schedule, they started thronging the sets and clicking pictures, forcing the actor to get extra guards on the sets," adds the source.
When contacted, the film's spokesperson confirms the news and said: "Yes, we have added security on the sets now."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.