Rishi Kapoor, Neetu Singh attend Anupam Kher’s book launch in New York. See pics
Veteran actor Anupam Kher launched his autobiography in New York on Friday and the event was attended by actors Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh. The launch was organised at the Consulate General of India, New York.
Anupam shared pictures from the launch on Twitter. “It was really a dream launch for my autobiography #LesonsLifeTaughtMeUnknowingly in New York. #DetailsTomorrow,” he wrote in his tweet.
Rishi and Neetu have been stationed in New York since last September for his cancer treatment. Rishi says that he is cancer free now and will return to India soon.
Teasing his book and talking about his life, Anupam had tweeted on Thursday that the key to success and the best way to reach it is to celebrate failure. “We make big things out of our failures. But sometimes the best way to reach success is to celebrate failure. My life journey is a perfect example of that,” he wrote.
Anupam is the recipient of two National Film Awards. He has appeared in over 500 films in several languages and many plays. He is known for his work in Hindi films like Saaransh, Ram Lakhan, Lamhe, Khel, Darr, Daddy, Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara and Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge.
Anupam has also appeared in international films such as the Golden Globe nominated Bend It Like Beckham, Ang Lee’s Golden Lion-winning Lust, Caution and David O. Russell’s Oscar-winning Silver Linings Playbook.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has said that she is willing to restart life with the actor after seeing his caring side for the last few days.
- Ahead of the release of Roohi, Janhvi Kapoor talked about why she did not use her mother Sridevi's ChaalBaaz as a reference point, facing criticism from a young age and her upcoming projects.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.