Today in New Delhi, India
Apr 25, 2019-Thursday
-°C
New Delhi
  • Humidity
    -
  • Wind
    -

Sajid Khan on working with John Abraham: ‘I am under suspension’

Sajid Khan was suspended from work by the IFTDA after multiple women accused him of sexual harassment. He said he will be under suspension for a few more months after which he will consider working.

bollywood Updated: Apr 24, 2019 18:49 IST
Press Trust of India
Sajid Khan,John Abraham,Sajid Khan Suspension
Sajid Khan was accused of sexual harassment by multiple women.(IANS)

Filmmaker Sajid Khan, who was accused of sexual harassment by three women, has rubbished reports that he will teaming up with actor John Abraham for a film. The Indian Film and Television Director’s Association (IFTDA) had banned Sajid for a year after multiple women alleged the director of sexually inappropriate behaviour during India’s #MeToo movement.

There were reports, however, that John had shown interest in a script which Sajid pitched to the actor and the duo will soon start working on the same. They have previously collaborated on 2012 comedy Housefull 2.

Also read: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh bless couple at Mumbai wedding. See new pics

When asked if he is working with John, Sajid told PTI, “Not true... I’m under suspension from the director’s association and am not working since the last 6 months. I will finish off my suspension period for the next few months and only then consider work,” he added.

John, who last featured in spy thriller Romeo Akbar Walter (RAW), is currently filming for Anees Bazmee’s multi-starrer comedy Pagalpanti.

Follow @htshowbiz for more

First Published: Apr 24, 2019 18:48 IST