Soha Ali Khan, Tusshar Kapoor take their kids Inaaya and Laksshya to playschool, Taimur Ali Khan joins in. See pics
Kareena Kapoor is a hands-on mom just like her sister-in-law Soha Ali Khan. The two are often spotted with their kids Taimur and Inaaya respectively who meet regularly for playdates. Tusshar Kapoor is also a doting father to son Laksshya and makes sure he is with him on his school visits and playdates with other kids. The three star kids were recently spotted at their play school in Bandra.
Taimur arrived in a jolly mood with his nanny and looked cute in a black tee-shirt and matching trendy pajamas. He had paired it with white shoes and looked excited for his playtime. Soha accompanied daughter Inaaya to the playschool and lent her a helping hand as the little one walked slowly while maintaining her balance. The hazel-eyed girl looked beautiful in a printed white frock paired with white shoes and red hairclip. Meanwhile, Tusshar was also spotted accompanying his son Laksshya who looked a dapper in a shirt with folded sleeves and denims.
While these kids are among the most talked about star babies in Bollywood, Karan Johar’s twins Roohi and Yash are also a part of the list for their star appeal and overloaded cuteness. The filmmaker had recently shared a video of their drive in a toycar as they danced and played around to the sound of the music. A few days ago, Karan had shared a picture of Taimur and Yash playing together that was enough to cheer their hundreds of fans. The kids occasionally unite for playdates at one of their residences.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kangana Ranaut once claimed credit for some iconic scenes in Queen, and said that she did not expect much from the film.
- Ibrahim Ali Khan's friend has shared a picture with the star kid from their family home, Pataudi Palace. See it here.
- Actor Ankita Lokhande has defended Mahhi Vij and Jay Bhanushali against allegations that they abandoned their foster children.
- Karan Johar took to Instagram and shared a video of his children Roohi and Yash role-playing as a mother-son duo.
- Shraddha Kapoor and Ranveer Singh were spotted at the birthday bash of her rumoured boyfriend, celebrity photographer Rohan Shrestha. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut has said that she did Queen 'for money' and never thought it would even be released. The film celebrates its seventh anniversary on Sunday.
- Pictures of Shah Rukh Khan at his parents' grave site in New Delhi showed the actor paying his respects. Shah Rukh's parents died when he was very young.
- Pooja Bhatt has revealed the advice her father Mahesh Bhatt gave her before shooting a romantic scene with Sanjay Dutt in Sadak.
- Sonam Kapoor, who lives in London, shared a throwback picture from their childhood to wish Janhvi Kapoor on her birthday. See here.
- An unseen picture of Saif Ali Khan with his son Ibrahim Ali Khan from latter's birthday bash has surfaced online. See it here.
- Priyanka Chopra has shared information about a new restaurant called Sona in New York. She has been creatively involved with it from contributing in its design, menu, music and even with its name.
- Elli AvrRam has shared the first look of her upcoming dance number with Aamir Khan, from the film Koi Jaane Na.
- Actor Pooja Bhatt has said that she took a step back from acting because she had no desire to play 'arm candy' to heroes.