Suhana Khan shares brother Aryan’s picture against his wish as they celebrate Shah Rukh Khan’s birthday in Dubai
Suhana Khan has shared a group picture from father Shah Rukh Khan’s 55th birthday celebrations in Dubai. The picture shows the actor with his three kids, all in one frame.
The family gathered near the Burj Khalifa on Monday, to witness a special light show in honour of the actor.
Sharing the picture on Instagram, Suhana wrote, “He won’t let me post this pic but I want to so I’m gonna do this :) @ aryan.” She captioned the picture, “fam time,” and added a birthday cake emoji. The gang of four, also including Suhana and Aryan’s brother AbRam, is seen posing for the camera with the Burj Khalifa in the background.
Suhana also shared a picture with cousin Alia Chhiba and a friend
Shah Rukh had earlier shared a dazzling picture from his birthday party, in which he was seen posing with the Burj Khalifa, emblazoned with a special birthday message for him, in the background. The actor wrote a short note expressing his excitement to see himself on the “biggest and tallest screen in the world”.
“It’s nice to see myself on the biggest and tallest screen in the world. My friend #MohamedAlabbar has me on the biggest screen even before my next film. Thanks & love u all @burjkhalifa & @emaardubai. Being my own guest in Dubai... my kids mighty impressed and me is loving it,” he wrote in the caption.
Shah Rukh’s friend, filmmaker Karan Johar, was also present at the birthday celebration with him and he took to Instagram to share a short video clip of a cheerful Shah Rukh. “Happy birthday @iamsrk !! Love you !! May the lights shine on forever,” Karan wrote in the caption.
The video shows the actor mesmerised by the Burj Khalifa’s tribute to him, as he blows kisses and thanks everyone for showering him with love on his birthday.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In an interview with Hindustan Times, Sharib Hashmi talks about The Family Man season 2, the experience of working with Kangana Ranaut on Dhaakad and more.
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.