Yes, I will play double role in Kick sequel: Salman Khan
Besides acting, not many know that Salman Khan also has a keen interest in writing. As we reported earlier this year, the popular star came up with the idea of a sequel to his 2014 hit, Kick. Now, Salman has exclusively confirmed to us that work on filmmaker Sajid Nadiadwala’s
Salman Khan played Devil aka Devi Lal Singh in Kick.
"Work on the film’s script is on. I had only given him (Sajid) the concept, and now, he is working on the story. The movie will have a double role. Bahut zabardast idea hai (the idea is mind-blowing). When he is done with the script and the screenplay, we will take it on the floors," says Salman, who earlier scripted Veer (2010), and also came up with the concept of Baaghi: A Rebel For Love (1990) and Chandra Mukhi (1993).
When contacted, Sajid — who made his directorial debut with Kick — also confirmed that Salman and he have "mutually agreed to take up the sequel." He says, "It’s a great story that needs to be told. I am working on the storyline, which should be ready in two-three months. Then, we will decide on how and when to take it to the next level."
, Salman — after Karan Arjun (1995) and Judwaa (1997) — will play a double role once again. Interestingly, he will also play a double role in his upcoming Diwali release, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, which is being directed by filmmaker Sooraj Barjatya.
Shah Rukh Khan:
In director Maneesh Sharma’s next, Shah Rukh will play himself, and also the role of his own fan.
After playing a double role in Tanu Weds Manu Returns, the actor has reportedly been approached to star in director Vipul Shah’s next, in which she will play a double role.
She will play the role of twins in director Milap Zaveri’s next.
The actor will be seen in two different avatars in director Neeraj Pathak’s next.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Director Chaitanya Tamhane's The Disciple, which opened to critical acclaim at the Venice and Toronto film festivals, has been nominated in the Best International Film category at the 36th annual Independent Spirit Awards. Adarsh Gourav has been nominated for Best Male Lead, for The White Tiger.
- Amitabh Bachchan showed off his new Covid-19 mask on social media, and his grandchildren -- Navya and Agastya Nanda -- couldn't get enough of it.
- Producer Boney Kapoor and his Maidaan director, Amit Sharma, are miffed about RRR potentially clashing with their film at the box office.
- Hrithik Roshan has shared a rare picture with ex-brother-in-law Zayed Khan, who accompanied him on a hike. See the picture here.
- Designer Manish Malhotra has shared a behind-the-scenes video of Varun Dhawan getting fitted for his wedding with Natasha Dalal. Watch the video here.
- Shah Rukh Khan's wife, Gauri Khan, has shared a throwback photo from Paris, leaving Maheep Kapoor and Malaika Arora in awe.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut, in an incendiary video, has called for everybody who supported the 'so-called' farmers' protests to be jailed.
- "The whole world is laughing at us today," Kangana Ranaut wrote in a new tweet, targeting Diljit Dosanjh and Priyanka Chopra.