On the Brunch radar
We love that the AIB is soon going to have a news comedy show. Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.brunch Updated: Sep 19, 2015 16:44 IST
We love that the AIB is soon going to have a news comedy show. Here's a round-up of things we loved this week and those that ought to be shoved.
* Sahitya Akademi bookstores at Delhi metro stations. There’s still hope...
* Siddharth Slathia’s melodious cover of Lollipop Lagelu, a Bhojpuri song you would have previously called sleazy
* The photo of Nawazuddin Siddiqui farming in his village in Uttar Pradesh
* Sunjeev Sahota’s poignant novel The Year of Runaways, shortlisted for the Man Booker Prize
* That AIB is soon going to have a news comedy show. Can the government handle this?
* “Cleansing” our westernised “sanskritik pradushan” – because why must girls go out at night? We should go for jagrans with the gramps and be back before sunset
* Apparently the five-second rule is a myth. Never eat food dropped on the ground
* Amazon India’s Kindle Unlimited selection
* The trailer of Ek Tha Chander, Ek Thi Sudha, an adaptation of Dharamvir Bharati’s Gunahon Ka Devta on Life OK
* Being on the uncool side of a generation gap
From HT Brunch, September 20
Follow us on twitter.com/HTBrunch
Connect with us on facebook.com/hindustantimesbrunch
First Published: Sep 19, 2015 16:34 IST