Tata Motors launches upgraded variants of Spacio
Auto major Tata Motors on Wednesday launched an upgraded range of its entry level utility vehicle, Tata Spacio, priced between Rs 5.1 lakh to Rs 5.4 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
With the new product offering, Spacio Gold Plus, the company is aiming to increase its penetration in the rapidly growing family vehicle segment in the semi-urban market, Tata Motors said in a statement.
Spacio Gold Plus would be powered by a 3 litre turbocharged diesel engine and would offer increased power and torque ratings of 70 PS (at 3000 rpm) and 223 Nm (at 2200 rpm) respectively, the statement said.
The company said Spacio Gold Plus would be fuel efficient and would offer 15 kmpl.
Spacio Gold Plus has been launched in two variants, both sporting power steering with a soft touch steering wheel, front bucket seats, new decals and refined interiors.
Both the variants come in 2 seating configurations: 6 plus driver and 8 plus driver. The upper variant would come with air conditioning, central locking and a CD-MP3 music system, it said.
The Spacio range is the entry level variant of the popular Tata Sumo. Tata Motors sold 47,893 utility vehicles, including 32,007 of the Sumo family, during 2006-07.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management has started talks with potential merchant bankers for the IPO, which is likely to be launched in the June quarter, said the people cited above.
- The Bengaluru-based firm plans to start production as early as in June. That’s audacious, given that the land—260 acres for the plant and 240 acres for two supplier parks—is still in excavation mode.
- The term sheet executed between the two parties in 2015, promised ZO Rooms’ shareholders 7% of Oyo.
- Bharat Forge Ltd and Megha Engineering and Infrastructure Ltd may also submit expressions of interest for the government’s stake in BEML, the people said on condition of anonymity.
- The survey captures the mood of the industry for the two quarters ending June 30, 2021.
- For checking EPF balance without UAN number, users will need to log into their account through the EPF homepage at epfindia.gov.in.
- The 15th Finance Commission has recommended that states be given 41 per cent of the divisible tax pool of the Centre during the period 2021-22 to 2025-26, which is at the same level as was recommended by the 14th Finance Commission.
- Here’s a list of some of the tasks which need to be performed by taxpayers before March 31