Foggy weather: Northern Railways cancels 22 trains due to low visibility
As fog has started engulfing the northern region, resulting in poor visibility during early morning and late night hours, the Northern Railways authorities have announced the cancellation of 22 trains running between various stations of the Ferozepur division.
Besides, the authorities have also reduced the frequency of some trains.
The Chandigarh- Amritsar-Chandigarh Superfast Express (12241/12242), which runs seven days a week, will not run from December 16 till January 1.
Similarly another daily running train Dibrugarh (Assam)–Amritsar Express (15211) will remain cancelled on December 18 and 25, January 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29 while Amritsar–Dibrugarh Express (15212) will be cancelled on December 20 and 27, January 3, 10, 17, 24 and 31.
The Jammu Tawi–Haridwar Express (14606) will not run on December 22 and 29, January 5, 12, 19 and 26 while the Haridwar–Jammu Tawi Express (14605) will be cancelled on December 23 and 30, January 6, 13, 20 and 27.
The Jayanagar–Amritsar-Jayanagar Express (14673/14674) will be cancelled from December 17 to February 3.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The girl said she was currently staying at her maternal house of her own sweet will but her family had lodged a false case of kidnapping against them
- A massive awareness program about the disease in the worst affected areas will also be launched.
- The advantage of the site at Dobhi is its proximity to the upcoming eastern freight dedicated corridor passing through Gaya and the Kolkata-Delhi national highway.
- Usually mercury above 30°C is recorded in March, but this year the mercury has exceeded the normal temperature in February-end itself, said a weather department official.
- The family members of the accused said the girls knew Sohail for several years and they had gone to Khargone to celebrate Sohail’s birthday
- Sanjeev was the 4 family member to be murdered in the last 20 years. His father Mahendra alias Gumti Mishra, uncle Chandrama Mishra and grandfather Pt Kamta Prasad Mishra, had all been shot dead in Parsathua market.
- TMC and BJP have dismissed the Left rally as insignificant. While the TMC claims CM Mamata Banerjee will return to power for the third time, BJP says the elections are bi-polar and there is no space for the Left.