IIT MBA admissions 2021: Registration begins, apply before Jan 31
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IIT MBA admissions 2021 online by visiting the different IITs on their respective websites on or before January 31, 2021.
The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has begun the online registration process for admission to various postgraduate management (MBA) courses for the academic session 2021-22.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IIT MBA admissions 2021 online by visiting the different IITs on their respective websites on or before January 31, 2021.
IITs will be considering the score of the Common Admission Test (CAT 2021) for shortlisting the candidates for their 2 years full-time MBA programme.
Direct links to apply for IIT MBA admissions 2021:
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Candidates can register online at aaccc.gov.in on or before January 24, 2021, till 12 noon.
- Anna University Admission: The online registration process for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2021 has begun on Tuesday, January 19.
- Maharashtra State Common Entrance Test Cell has released a revised schedule for CAP Round 2 for admissions to MHT CET 2020 B. Pharma courses.
- The third or mop-up round registration for AYUSH -NEET UG counselling 2020 will begin from today, January 19, 2021.
- As per data shared by the education department, 50 students scoring 90% and above were admitted in the first phase that concluded last week, while over 900 students scoring 80% and above confirmed seats in the second phase of FCFS that concluded on Monday.
- Candidates who have appeared in the XAT 2021 examination can check their results online at xlri.ac.in.
- Once the application process begins, candidates will be able to apply for the third round of AYUSH counselling 2020 online at aaccc.gov.in on or before January 23, 2021, until 5pm.
- Candidates who have not yet submitted their application forms can apply online at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The last date to pay the registration fee is January 24, 2021.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) on Saturday released the IIFT-MBA (IB) admit card for the session 2021-23
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the deadline for re-registration for January 2021 session till January 31.