JEE Main March 2021 live updates: Day 2 of the exam ends
- JEE Main March 2021 live updates: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the JEE Main paper 1 2021 at 792 examination centres.
JEE Main March 2021 live updates: The second day of the March session of B.E./B.Tech. exams of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2021 began on Wednesday March 17, 2021. The second session of JEE Mains exams will continue till March 18. The first shift of the second day of the examination began at 9am. About 6,19,638 candidates have registered for this session of examinations.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting JEE Main paper 1 exams at 792 examination centres. The examination is being conducted in 334 cities (including 12 cities outside India in Baharain, Colombo, Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu, Kualalumpur, Lagos, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah, Singapore, and Kuwait).
A total of 20,382 candidates have registered to write the JEE Mains exam in their regional language including English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Urdu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Odia, and Assamese.
Follow all the updates here:
MAR 17, 2021 06:06 PM IST
JEE Main March exam 2021: Second shift ends
The second shift of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) March Main 2021 ended at 6 pm.
MAR 17, 2021 05:04 PM IST
JEE Main March exam 2021 will end on March 18
According to the schedule, the JEE mains 2021 examination for the March session will end on March 18, 2021.
MAR 17, 2021 03:09 PM IST
JEE Main March exam 2021: Second shift begins
The second shift of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) March Main 2021 begins at 3 pm. The exam will end at 6 pm.
MAR 17, 2021 02:26 PM IST
JEE Main March 2021: Top Engineering colleges
According to the NIRF Rankings 2020, the top colleges in the engineering category are following:
MAR 17, 2021 02:01 PM IST
JEE Main March exam 2021: Second shift to begin at 3 pm
The second shift of the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) March Main 2021 will begin at 3 pm. The shift will end at 6 pm.
MAR 17, 2021 01:16 PM IST
JEE Main March exam 2021: Items allowed
Aspirants appearing in the JEE mains March paper 1 examination 2021 will be allowed to bring a copy of their JEE mains admit card, photo ID card, hand sanitizer, water bottle to the exam center.
MAR 17, 2021 12:50 PM IST
JEE Mains 2021: Candidates will be debarred for three years for UFM
Candidates who are found to be indulging in the unfair means of cheating will be debarred for 3 years in the future and shall also be liable for criminal action and /or any other action as deemed fit.
MAR 17, 2021 12:12 PM IST
JEE Main March Session: First shift ends
The first shift of JEE Main March Paper 1 exam 2021 ended at 12 pm. The second shift will begin at 3 pm.
MAR 17, 2021 11:41 AM IST
JEE main Feb results 2021: Six candidates scored 100 NTA score
Six candidates had scored 100 NTA score in the JEE Main Paper 1 (BTech/BE) exam conducted in February 2021. The six candidates are Ranjim Prabal Das (Delhi), Pravar Kataria (Delhi NCT) Ananth Krishna Kidambi (Gujarat) Saket Jha (Rajasthan), Guramrit Singh (Chandigarh), Siddhant Mukherjee (Maharashtra).
MAR 17, 2021 10:12 AM IST
JEE Main exam to be held in 13 languages
The JEE Main examination will be conducted in English, Hindi, and 11 other languages, including Tamil, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi, Punjabi, Urdu, Malayalam, Kannada, Bengali, Odia, and Assamese.
MAR 17, 2021 09:50 AM IST
JEE Main Paper 1 2021: Exam pattern
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is conducting the JEE main examination in computer-based test mode. The examination will carry 90 questions. Section A will be of Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) and Section B will contain Questions whose answers are to be filled in as a numerical value. In Section B, candidates have to attempt any five questions out of 10. For each correct answer, the candidate will be rewarded with four marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect answers for Section B.
Get our daily newsletter
- The LBS center for science and technology has extended the last date to apply for Kerala SET.
- Weeks after the National Testing Agency (NTA) postponed the third session of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains, originally scheduled to take place in the last week for April, it indefinitely postponed the fourth and final session of the same exam on Tuesday.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India has postponed the examination for Foundation Programme, Executive Programme and Professional Programme amid the present Covid-19 situation.
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on Tuesday, May 4 announced the result of Phase II of its Grade B recruitment examination 2021.
- Haryana Public Service Commission has postponed the Haryana Civil Services prelims and 12 other exams due to the surge in coronavirus cases in the country.