ICSE, ISC Results 2020: CISCE class 10th and 12th results to be declared today at cisce.org
ICSE, ISC Results 2020: Council for The Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has announced it will be declaring the results of ICSE Class 10th and ISC Class 12th board exam on Friday at 3pm on its official website.
After the results are declared, students of ICSE and ISC board who have appeared in the class 10 and 12 exam will be able to check their result online at ‘cisce.org’, and ‘results.cisce.org’. The students will also get their results through SMS..
A career portal will be made available at the CISCE website. Schools can download the results from this portal by using the principal’s user ID and password.
Earlier last month, CISCE had told the Supreme Court that the results for the remaining examinations will be prepared based on the student’s performance in previous examinations and internal assessment. Recently, the council had released a revised assessment scheme for the evaluation of the remaining papers of class 10 and 12 exams. It had also informed the Court that it will give the option to write remaining exams to both classes 10th and 12th students if they want to improve their results.
Important factors for CISCE new assessment scheme:
1. Average of a student’s best three papers marks in board examination
2. Subject internal assessment (for 10th class)/ Subject project and practical work
3. Percentage Subject Internal Assessment (for ICSE/ 10th Class) or Percentage subject Project and Practical Work (For 12th / ISC).
The council had also said that the internal assessment component measures the subject proficiency of the candidate while the average marks are a measure of their general academic ability.
How to check ICSE/ISC results on the official results website after it is declared:
1) Visit the official results website of CISCE
2) On the homepage, select the course ICSE or ISC as required
3) Enter you UID, Index number and Captcha
4) Click on show result
5) The result will be displayed on the screen
6) Download the results and take its print out for future reference.
Steps to receive ICSE/ISC results through SMS after it is declared:
1. Open your SMS box
2. Type ICSE>your unique ID> and send it to 09248082883
3. Type ISC>your unique ID> and send it to 09248082883
How to download ICSE/ISC results through Career portal after it is announced:
Visit the official website of CISCE
Click on the link for Results 2020
Select ICSE/ISC as required from the course option
For accessing ICSE/ISC results, enter your unique ID, index number and Captcha
CISCE has made provisions for the candidates to apply for rechecking directly through the council’s website. In addition, the provision of applying for rechecking by the head of schools through the career portal is also available.