JNU Results 2020: JNUEE PG results declared, here’s direct link to check
The Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) on Monday declared the entrance exam results for masters programmes. Candidates who have appeared in the entrance examination for post-graduate courses (MA, MSc, MCA) for the session 2020-21 can check their results online at jnu.ac.in.
JNU conducted the MCQ based PG entrance exam from October 4 to 8. The JNUEE 2020 for masters programmes were conducted online.
JNU has also released the cutoff marks for all disciplines in MA, MSc and MCA courses. Candidates can check the category-wise cutoff marks on the official website at jnu.ac.in or find a direct link below.
How to download JNUEE Results 2020:
Visit the official website at jnu.ac.in
Under the important links tab click on the link that reads MA/MSc/MCA Results
A login page will appear on the screen
Key in your application number, date of birth and captcha code
Your JNU results will be displayed on screen
Download and take its print out.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- State Bank of India (SBI) on Friday released the admit card for the specialist cadre officers (SCO) at its official website, sbi.co.in.
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications for recruitment against 241 Vacancies for the post of security guard. Aspirants can apply online till February 12 at rbi.org.in.
- As per the amendment, the total number of centres will not be increased more than 10% as compared to last year
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the results of Indian Economic Services/Indian Statistical Services written exam on its official website -upsc.gov.in. The written exam was held in October 2020
- Staff Selection Commision (SSC) on Friday released the final answer key of Convinced Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) 2019 tier 1 exam on its official website- ssc.nic.in.
- Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) on Friday released the exam schedule for its class 10th and 12th board exams. The schedule has been uploaded on the official website-cgbse.nic.in.
- MU is one of many higher education institutes across the country which chose to conduct convocation ceremonies virtually this year.
- Parents from across the state have written to the National Commission for Protection of Child Rights (NCPCR) over issues pertaining to private schools in the state.