No math teacher in Jammu Kashmir school, students seek governor’s help
Students of a government school in Udhampur district on Thursday sought help from Governor Satya Pal Malik to depute a mathematics teacher at their school, asserting that they have not been taught the subject in the last two years.
Speaking to ANI, a student, Noor Aalim said, “The future of over 64 students is in jeopardy. I request the Governor to provide us with a mathematics teacher as we are poor and cannot afford to spend money on tuitions.”
Aalim said that he has to appear for the board exams for the 10th standard next years. “How will we study?” he asked.
Another student, Rinku Singh, echoed similar sentiments and said that it has been two years since the students at the school were taught the subject and requested Malik to take cognizance of the matter.
The in-charge of the school, Vijay Kumar, however, refuted the contentions by the students.
“The mathematics teacher was put to election duty and after it concluded, he was deployed at some other school. Now, he has joined back,” he asserted.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- SBI PO results 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the result of preliminary examination for the recruitment of probationary officers (PO) in the state-run bank on its official website.
- Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank on Monday said that the questions asked in the NEET and JEE exams 2021 will based on the revised syllabus of the board examinations 2021.
- As per data shared by the education department, 50 students scoring 90% and above were admitted in the first phase that concluded last week, while over 900 students scoring 80% and above confirmed seats in the second phase of FCFS that concluded on Monday.
- The officials should share the Information Education and Communication materials with the school management, the DPH said.
- Candidates who have appeared in the XAT 2021 examination can check their results online at xlri.ac.in.
- Arvind Pandey, minister for school education in the state informed about the decision during a meeting with officials from the school education department at the state secretariat in Dehradun on Monday.
- Candidates who have registered for the NHM UP Recruitment 2021 can download their admit card online at admitcard.samshrm.com.
- Candidates who have appeared in the CSEET examination can check their results online at icsi.edu.
- Candidates who have appeared in the ICSI CSEET examination can check their results online at icsi.edu.
- Candidates who have registered for the recruitment examination can download their hall tickets online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.