NTA CSIR UGC NET answer key 2020 released at csirnet.nta.nic.in, here’s direct link
NTA CSIR UGC NET answer key 2020: National Testing Agency (NTA) on Thursday released the marked responses and provisional answer key for CSIR UGC NET June 2020 exam on its official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the examination can now download their answer key and response sheet online at csirnet.nta.nic.in.
The NTA conducted the Joint CSIR-UGC NET June exam 2020 on November 19, 21 & 26, 2020 and November 30, 2020(for the Examination Centres in Puducherry and Tamil Nadu for Subjects Mathematical Sciences & Chemical Sciences due to cyclone “Nivar”) through Computer Based Test (CBT).
“The Question Papers, marked responses of each candidate and the Provisional Answer Keys for 05 Subjects (Life Sciences in 02 shifts on 21 November 2020; Chemical Sciences & Mathematical Sciences in 02 days on 19 and 26 November 2020) are now available on the website csirnet.nta.nic.in. The candidates who appeared in the test may login into the website, using their application number and date of birth and click the link for display of their question papers and marked responses and the provisional answer keys,” reads the official notice.
Candidates can raise objections, if any, by providing appropriate representations on or before December 5, 2020. For each challenge, candidates are required to pay a processing fee of Rs 1000, which will be refunded, if the challenge is found to be correct.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Universities need to explore the uncharted path and innovative methods when it comes to pedagogy, and playing the role of facilitators in a student's journey of finding their goals and preparing them for their future.
- Ramola was selected for the award for his achievements in the field of art and culture. He has been conferred, according to him, with 19 international awards, 38 national awards, and over 70 state and district awards.
- According to the notification, candidates appearing for the ICAI CA January 2021 examinations at Central Public School, Jaldhari Chowk, Madhubani, Bihar, will now have to appear for the examinations at Central Public School at Gandhi Chowk, Madhubani.
- Candidates who have registered for the NIFT entrance exam 2021 can make corrections in their application forms online at nift.ac.in on or before January 28, 2021.
- Candidates can download the Assam Police SI PET/PST Admit Card from the official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam.
- Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination can check the UP Legislative Answer Key online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.
- UP Board students reporting at their examination centres for practical exams to be held between February 3 and 22 will witness unprecedented steps aimed at keeping them safe from the pandemic.