NTA UGC-NET 2020 Results declared, check subject-wise cutoff marks here
UGC NET 2020 Result:The UGC- NET June Result 2020 has been declared on its official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check their results online. NTA had conducted the UGC-NET June/September exam between September 24 and November 13 and its final answer key was released on Monday, November 30. NTA has also released the category-wise cutoff marks for each subject on the official website.
Check UGC-NET percentile cutoff for Commerce, Hindi and English subjects
How to check NTA UGC-NET Results 2020:
Visit the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in
Click on the link that reads ‘UGC-NET June 2020 score’
Key in your application number and date of birth to login
Your UGC-NET Result 2020 will be displayed on the screen
This year, a total of 8,60,976 candidates had registered for the UGC NET exam, out of which, 5,26,707 candidates appeared in the examination. Out of these, 156882 were general category candidates, 47161 were EWS candidates, 192434 were OBC-NCL candidates. In SC, ST and PwD categories, 88914, 33811 and 7505 candidates appeared, respectively.
NTA had released the provisional answer key on November 17 and final answer key on November 30. Earlier, NTA used to declare the UGC-NET results four to five days after releasing the final answer key but this year, the agency declared the results one day after the release of final keys.
NTA UGC NET exam was scheduled in the month of June which had to be postponed, due to Coronavirus pandemic. The exam was then rescheduled for September. This year, the UGC-NET was conducted on September 24, 25, 29, 30, October 1, 9, 7, November 4,5,11, 12 and 13. Earlier, the exam was conducted for three to four days but this year, it was held for 12 days for more than one month. This was done to lessen the crowd at examination centres amid the pandemic.
The examination was conducted following strict protocols and social distancing norms in order to prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Candidates were given face masks at the centre and they were allowed to bring their own hand-sanitizer in a 50 ml transparent bottle. Candidates were also asked to fill and bring a self-declaration undertaking form on the day of exam.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- SBI PO results 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has declared the result of preliminary examination for the recruitment of probationary officers (PO) in the state-run bank on its official website.
- Meanwhile, at an interaction with students on Monday, Pokhriyal said that students will get more choice in answering questions in JEE and CAT exams this year adding that the syllabus for CBSE exams had already been reduced.
- As per data shared by the education department, 50 students scoring 90% and above were admitted in the first phase that concluded last week, while over 900 students scoring 80% and above confirmed seats in the second phase of FCFS that concluded on Monday.
- The officials should share the Information Education and Communication materials with the school management, the DPH said.
- Candidates who have appeared in the XAT 2021 examination can check their results online at xlri.ac.in.
- Arvind Pandey, minister for school education in the state informed about the decision during a meeting with officials from the school education department at the state secretariat in Dehradun on Monday.
- Candidates who have registered for the NHM UP Recruitment 2021 can download their admit card online at admitcard.samshrm.com.
- Candidates who have appeared in the CSEET examination can check their results online at icsi.edu.
- Candidates who have appeared in the ICSI CSEET examination can check their results online at icsi.edu.
- Candidates who have registered for the recruitment examination can download their hall tickets online at uplegisassemblyrecruitment.in.