SBI PO prelims 2016 results declared, check it here
The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the results for its probationary officers (PO) preliminary examination 2016.education Updated: Jul 18, 2016 12:44 IST
The State Bank of India (SBI) has announced the results for its probationary officers (PO) preliminary examination 2016.
Candidates can check their results on the official website of the state-run bank.
Steps to check SBI PO prelims results 2016:
1) Go to the official website
2) Click on ‘careers’ at the bottom of the page or ‘careers with us’ flashing on the top right corner
3) Click on the third dot in the latest announcements section
4) Click on the link for preliminary exam marks to go to the log in page.
5) Enter the required details (roll number and date of birth or registration number and date of birth) and submit
6) Enter the string shown in the image in the blank box near it and submit.
7 Your marks will be displayed on the screen.
Click here to directly go to the log in page.
The qualified candidates can download their call letters for the online main exam from July 21 (onwards) and the main exam will be held on July 31 (Sunday).
A large number of candidates had appeared in the preliminary examinations on July 2, 3, 9 and 10. The application process for 2,200 SBI probationary officer jobs began on May 4 and continued until May 24. Of the total 2,200 vacancies, 1,028 seats are for general candidates, 590 for Other Backward Class (OBC) candidates, 351 for Scheduled Castes (SC) and 231 for Scheduled Tribes (ST) candidates. Candidates who have qualified in the preliminary exams will be allowed to appear in the main examination. The shortlisted candidates in the main examination will be called for a group discussion and interview.
First Published: Jul 18, 2016 12:34 IST