SSC CGL 2018: Last two hours left to apply at ssconline.nic.in
Aspirants who have not applied for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 examination, 2018 have around 2 hours left to fill the online application form.education Updated: Jun 05, 2018 15:02 IST
Aspirants who have not applied for the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier 1 examination, 2018 have around 2 hours left to fill the online application form.
The commission issued a notification on Monday extending the last date for filling the online application form by one day ie until 5pm on Tuesday, June 5, 2018. If the challan is generated before 5pm on June 5, payment can be made by the offline challan at designated SBI branches until June 7 (within the working hours of bank).
SSC CGL Exam 2018: How to apply
1) Log on to the official website www.ssconline.nic.in.
2) Fill up the online registration form
3) Carefully check all details entered before submitting the form
4) Once you submit the registration form, a registration ID and password will be provided. Make a note of the registration ID and password and keep them safely. These would be required to apply for this examination as well as any other recruitment examination of the Commission.
5) After submission of the registration form, upload your latest colour photograph and signature in jpg format. Check the notification for size details.
6) Now fill up the online application form
7) After filling online application, pay the fee. Check the notification for details on how to pay the fee online.
8) After the fee is paid, your application will be complete and accepted provisionally. Take a printout of this application for your own record.
The Tier-I of CGL examination in computer-based mode is scheduled to be held from July 25 to August 20. The Tier 1 exam is held to select candidates for Tier-II exam, the dates for which will be notified later. The application must be submitted through online mode only.
SSC holds the Combined Graduate Level Examination for filling up Group “B” and Group “C” posts in various ministries/departments/organisations in the Government of India.
Interested candidates should check their eligibility and age, education, application procedure and other details in the official notification at ssc.nic.in.