SSC CGL Tier-1 2020 answer key released at ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on March 16 released the answer key for the SSC Combine Graduate level (CGL) Tier-1 exam on its official website. Candidates who have appeared in the examination can check the answer key and raise objections (if any) online at ssc.nic.in on or before March 21, 2020, until 11 am.
The commission conducted the computer-based examination of SSC CGL Tier-1 from March 3 to 9, 2020, at various centres spread across the country.
“Representation in respect of the tentative Answer Keys, if any, may be submitted online from 16.03.2020 (11.00 AM) to 21.03.2020 (11.00 AM) on payment of Rs. 100/- per question/answer challenged,” reads the official notification.
Here’s the direct link to check the answer key.
How to check the answer key:
1.Visit the official website
2.On the home page, click o the link that reads, “Uploading of Tentative Answer Keys alongwith Candidates’ Response Sheet(s) of Combined Graduate Level Examination – 2019 (Tier-I) ‘
3.A new page will appear on the display screen
4.Click on the link available to check the answer key and raise objections (if any)
5.Select the SSC CGL Tier-1 answer key
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.
- RBI JE admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI JE recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit card online at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.org.in on or before March 10, 2021, until 6 pm.
- The first stage of UPSC civil services exam, prelims, is objective in nature, the second stage mains is a written examination and the third stage interview is a verbal evaluation process.
- JAM answer key 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the JAM 2021 examination can check the answer key online at jam.iisc.ac.in.