SSC JE Tier 2 results not yet declared, check details here
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Junior engineer recruitment Tier 2 exam was conducted on December 29, 2019 at various centres across the country. The result for the exam was tentatively scheduled to be declared on April 9. However, till now the commission hasn’t declared the results of the SSC JE Tier 2 exam 2018 on its official website.
The result of Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Quantity Surveying and Contract) Examination, 2018 (Paper-I) was declared by the commission on December 12, 2019. A total of 8,697 candidates were shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II (Civil/Quantity Surveying and Contract) and 1938 candidates were shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II of (Electrical/Mechanical of Junior Engineer Examination 2018.
According to the official employment notification, based on the performance in Paper-I and Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for the next round of Document Verification. The final selection and allocation of Ministries/ Departments will be made on the basis of the performance of candidates in Paper-I and II and the preference of Posts/ Departments exercised by them at the time of Document Verification.
Meanwhile, results of various recruitment exams in the contry have been delayed due to coronavirus disease outbreak.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Union Education Minister Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ on Thursday congratulated 12 Indian Institutions on securing position in top 100 in the QS Subject Rankings for the year 2021.
- The Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) on Wednesday released the Admit Cards for candidates appearing in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) for recruitment to the post of Police sub inspector, Police Sergeant and Assistant Superintendent Jail.
- The minister was replying to the debate on his department’s budgetary demand of ₹38,035 crore, which was passed by the Bihar Vidhan Sabha
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) on Thursday, March 4 released the official notification for the civil services preliminary examination 2021.
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)