TN TRB Recruitment 2019: 1060 vacancies for lecturers in Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Colleges notified at trb.tn.nic.in
The Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) has invited fresh online applications for direct recruitment from eligible candidates for filling 1060 vacancies of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges and Special Institutions (Engineering/Non Engineering) in Tamil Nadu Educational Service for the year 2017-2018. The fresh notification has been issued after the Judgement of Supreme Court made in the SLP (C) Nos.14206-14217 of 2019 dated August 8, 2019.
The date for the commencement of registration process and the last date for submission of application will be announced shortly. The date of examination and certificate verification will be announced later.
Candidates should not be above 57 years as on July 1, 2019. To be a lecturer in Engineering subjects, a candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology with not less than sixty Percent of marks or equivalent. “Provided that if the candidate has a Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering / Technology / Architecture*, the candidate should possess a first class or equivalent in the appropriate branch either at Bachelor’s or Master’s degree level,” reads the notification.To be a lecturer in non engineering subjects, a candidate should have a first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study.
How to apply
Candidates should apply through online mode only at the Teachers Recruitment Board website (trb.tn.nic.in).
An application fee of Rs 600 has to be paid by all the candidates except SC, SCA, ST and differently abled candidates. SC, SCA, ST and differently abled candidates need to pay Rs 300 as examination fee.
Candidates will be selected in two stages: 1) Computer based examination 2) Awarding weightage marks during certificate verification
Shortfall vacancies : 2, Current Vacancies : 1058 3. Total: 1060. The subject wise vacancies can be checked in the notification for the examination below:
Note: Candidates must read the recruitment notification properly before applying to know eligibility conditions, how to apply and much more.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- DHFWS Basirhat Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at basirhathealthdistrict.in on or before March 15, 2021.
- IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the IOCL apprentice recruitment 2021 online at iocl.com.
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.
- RBI JE admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI JE recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit card online at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.