UP school teacher suspended for using forged documents
An assistant teacher has been suspended here for allegedly using forged documents to get the job, an Education Department official said Tuesday.
Ashish Kumar of Padampur village under Jakhania tehsil was selected as an assistant teacher in 2016 and was posted in a primary school, Basic Shiksha Adhikari Shravan Kumar Gupta.
Kumar was issued notices many times but he did not reply and remained absent from duty, the official said, adding that he was dismissed on Monday.
Officials have been directed to lodge a complaint against him.
The salary given to him till now will also be realised, the official added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) on Wednesday, March 3 declared the result of written objective type screening test for recruitment of Medical Laboratory Technician (Grade-II)
- Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has issued a notification (advt. no. 03/2021) for recruitment of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) under Social Welfare Department.
- Less than ten days after the University of Mumbai released a circular asking colleges to conduct exams for first year post graduate batches by March 10, the varsity released another circular postponing the deadline to March 30, giving colleges a breather.
- The Bihar government on Tuesday admitted in the state assembly that the enrolment of students in the government and government-aided schools had declined by 40 lakh in 2018-19 compared to 2014-15.
- The recruitment examinations include the West Bengal Civil Service exam, West Bengal Audit, and Accounts Service exam, and West Bengal Civil Service main exam 2020.