UPSC NDA, NA Final Results 2018 declared, check full merit list here
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the final merit list of National Defence Academy (NDA) and Naval Academy (NA) Exam II on its official website upsc.gov.in.
Marks of the candidates will be available on the website after 15 days from the date of declaration of final NDA results.
Candidates can check their results and details of the admission at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, www.nausena.bharti.nic.in and www.careerairforce.nic.in.
The NDA, NA Exam II, 2018 was conducted on September 9, 2018. A total of 520 candidates have qualified the examination and interview.
According to the official notice issued by UPSC, admissions for 104th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) and Army, Navy and Air Force wings of National Defence Academy(NDA) for the 142nd Course will begin from July 2, 2019.
For any further information, the candidates may contact Facilitation Counter near mGate ‘C’ of the Commission, either in person or on telephone Nos.011-23385271/ 011- 23381125/011-23098543 between 10:00 Hours to 17:00 hours on any working day.
How to check UPSC NDA, NDA final result 2018
Visit the official website at www.upsc.gov.in
You can click on the link that reads ‘NDA, NA final result 2018’ scrolling on the homepage
Or you can click on the ‘Final Results’ tab at the right corner of the homepage
Click on the NDA, NA final result 2018 PDF
A PDF will appear on the screen
Read the important instructions
Scroll down to find your roll number in the merit list.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) has invited applications for recruitment against 26 vacancies for Stenographer, Research Assistant and other posts.
- Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya on Wednesday released admit card for Class 9th entrance exam- JNVST 2021
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will on Wednesday release the admit card for the RRB phase 3 non-technical popular category (NTPC) recruitment exam.
- The Comptroller of Auditor General (CAG) has invited applications for recruitment against over ten thousand vacancies for auditor and accountants.
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has issued the admit cards of entrance test to admit students in Class IX against the vacant seats.
- The Education minister will discuss the changes to be incorporated in the CBSE curriculum and the school processes from the academic session 2021-22.
- The Law School Admission Council (LSAC) on Wednesday announced that it will reschedule the 2021 Law School Admission Test (LSAT) India
- Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA) will close the application window for Post Graduate Diploma in rural management admission test on January 31.