UPSC releases revised result of medical officer (Homeopathy) at upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a revised list of candidates who have been recommended for appointment to the post of medical officers (Homeopathy) in directorate of Indian system of medicine and homeopathy, health and family welfare department, government of Delhi.
The UPSC has released a list of 12 candidates. This revised list has replaced the final result that was declared on May 31, 2018.
The notification issued by UPSC on December 20 says that the list of 12 candidates have been recommended on the basis of result of computer based recruitment test that was held on December 17, 2017 and the interviews that were held from May 21 to 23.
The notification further says. “The result details i.e. cut off marks etc. will be uploaded on the commission’s website within next 30 days.”
Candidates can check the revised list on the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule 2020: Candidates who have cleared the main examination can check the UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist interview schedule online at upsc.gov.in.
- RBI JE admit card 2021: Candidates who have registered for the RBI JE recruitment examination 2021 can download their admit card online at opportunities.rbi.org.in.
- FCI Recruitment 2021: After the application process begins, interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply for the positions online at fci.gov.in on or before March 31, 2021, until 4 pm.
- RBI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions online at rbi.org.in on or before March 10, 2021, until 6 pm.
- The first stage of UPSC civil services exam, prelims, is objective in nature, the second stage mains is a written examination and the third stage interview is a verbal evaluation process.
- JAM answer key 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the JAM 2021 examination can check the answer key online at jam.iisc.ac.in.