UPSC results 2017: Bihar’s Atul Prakash, IIT Delhi alumnus, gets 4th rank in civils
It was the second attempt by 1994-born Atul Prakash of Bihar’s Buxar district to crack the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) examination. And he did not disappoint, securing the 4th rank in the UPSC exam results declared late on Friday evening.
An alumnuis of Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Prakash had always wanted to join the Indian Administrative Services.
The eldest son of Ashok Kumar Rai, a chief engineer in the construction wing of ECR at Mahendru in Patna, Atul Prakash studied in different railway schools.
Prakash’s father said his son had always dreamt of becoming a people-oriented civil servant. His success in the UPSC exam would give him the opportunity to realise his dreams, he added. Atul’s younger sister is a B Tech and working with ITC in Bengaluru.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- NTA UGC NET December 2020: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the UGC NET 2020 examination online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- JEE Main 2021 March session: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for JEE mains 2021 March session online at jeemain.nta.nic.in on or before March 6, 2021.
- JEE main answer key 2021: Candidates who have appeared in the JEE Mains 2021 examination can check their answer key online at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- The IIMC Alumni Association announced winners of the 5th IFFCO IIMCAA Awards during the annual alumni meet – Connections 2021, held on Sunday at IIMC HQ in New Delhi.
- SSC JE 2019 Paper I Result declared: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) on Monday, March 1 announced the results of SSC JE 2019 Paper I examination.
- Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) has released the timetable for ICSE (Class 10) and ISC (Class 12) examinations 2021.
- Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Monday, March 1 announced the results of IBPS CRP RRB IX Office Assistant (Clerk) Main examination 2021.
- Institute of banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) on Monday announced the results of IBPS Clerk main examination 2021
- The Railway Recruitment Boards has initiated refund of examination fee to candidates who took Computer based Test (CBT) for Ministerial and Isolated Category posts against CEN-03/2019.