Aamir Khan vouches for skiing
Bollywood actor Aamir Khan who is globetrotting with his two children, got a chance to take skiing lessons in Canada, something that he thoroughly enjoyed and is recommending to everyone.
"Those of you who have the resources and ability to try out skiing please do so, it is absolutely one of the best things I have done in a long time," Aamir wrote on his blog www.aamirkhan.com.
According to the actor, it was his kids, son Junaid and daughter Ira who forced him to try the sport.
"Thanks to my persistent kids I ended up committing to a week of skiing, and I am glad I did. We were in Banff, a popular ski resort in Canada, a very warm and friendly place and great for skiing. Lovely slopes, very good facilities and great instructors. My kids have been there twice before, first time for me," he added.
Aamir who will be next seen in Rajkumar Hirani's "Three Idiots" had been working non-stop for the last two years and hence has taken a sabbatical for two months to holiday with his kids.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- WandaVision premiered its ninth and final episode on Friday. While it was a satisfying end to Marvel Cinematic Universe's first Phase 4 project, fans feel betrayed over a revelation made.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- Judas and the Black Messiah movie review: Daniel Kaluuya and Lakeith Stanfield deliver extraordinary performances in Shaka King's politically charged film, co-produced by Ryan Coogler.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.