Aniston reconciles with mother after a decade
Former Friends star Jennifer Aniston has ended her decade-long estrangement with her mother, insisting any strain between the two "is all over".
Aniston, 40, stopped speaking to her mother Nancy Dow after the publication of Dow's book From Mother And Daughter To Friends: A Memoir in 1999, as she was angry about revelations Dow made in the book, reports contactmusic.com.
The Marley and Me actress now insists that the feud is over.
"It's good. It's ok. Things are now fine between us. All of that is over, and we're in touch with one another. Today mom has moved from California and she's living in Colorado, and we speak, and it's all over," she said.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Mohit Malik and Addite Malik had their baby shower Wednesday and the TV couple was seen in traditional Maharashtrian attire for the bash.
- Salman Khan reportedly shot for Shah Rukh Khan's Pathan on Thursday. See a picture from the set here.
- Rakhi Sawant visited her ailing mother at hospital, accompanied by Kashmera Shah and Sambhavna Seth, who assured 'emotional and financial support' for her.
- Yashraj Mukhate, the memelord musician behind viral tracks such as Rasode Mein Kaun Tha and Pawri Hori Hai, has spoken about his journey.
- On Shahid Kapoor's 40th birthday, his former step-father Rajesh Khattar recalled the 'normal family' dynamic they shared as Shahid was growing up.
- The first teaser for director Zack Snyder's upcoming zombie film, Army of the Dead, has been released. Dave Bautista leads the cast, which also features Huma Qureshi, although she isn't seen in the teaser.
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.