Anurag Kashyap's daughter Aaliyah on how she handles relationship issues with boyfriend Shane
- Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap's daughter, Aaliyah, in a new YouTube video revealed how she handles relationship issues with her boyfriend, Shane.
Filmmaker Anurag Kashyap's daughter, Aaliyah, has spoken about how she makes her relationship with her boyfriend, Shane, work.
Aaliyah, who is a student in the United States, recently posted a new video on her YouTube channel, in which she answered fan questions.
She was asked about how she deals with relationship issues with Shane. She said, "Shane and I don’t really argue or anything. If something does come up, we just talk about it. Like, we have a conversation about it and then move on. I think that is the best way to deal with disagreements in a relationship, just to communicate, instead of fighting, screaming and arguing with each other."
Answering a similar question later in the video, she added, "We don't really have any issues. The only relationship issue we have is long distance. Before we met, he used to travel a lot, he used to live in different places for weeks and months at a stretch. He's recently started doing that again. He's currently in Mexico and he came to meet me for Valentine's Day for a week, and he just left again. He's gone for another two weeks, then he'll come back for a few days. But we talk and we make it work, by communicating."
Aaliyah is the daughter of Anurag and film editor Aarti Bajaj. Her parents separated in 2009, but they feature occasionally on her channel. In the same video, she said that she does not have any intentions of joining the film industry, and because of the environment in which she grew up, she has no 'fascination' for it either.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- A faction of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput's fans called for a boycott of the film Chehre, said to feature his girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty. Rhea was removed from the promotional materials of the film.
- Sunny Leone, her daughter Nisha and sons Asher and Noah touched down in Mumbai after their trip to Kerala. They were welcomed by Daniel Weber.
Indian adaptation underway for Spanish thriller The Cleaning Lady, Siddharth Kumar Tewary reveals details
- Actor Saif Ali Khan once said that he should've added a disclaimer to his son Taimur's name, after him and his wife, Kareena Kapoor, were criticised for picking that name.
- Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover were in Maldives for a brief holiday and shared lots of pictures from the island nation. Check out their latest pictures here.
- As Shahid Kapoor turns 40, his wife Mira Rajput took to Instagram and penned a sweet birthday note for the actor.
- Actor Zareen Khan has spoken about how being compared unfavourably to Katrina Kaif early in her career affected her.
- Actor Kangana Ranaut in a new tweet called a group of youths 'primitive monkeys' for getting answers on history and current affairs wrong.
- Priyanka Chopra has amplified an author's tweet in which she'd shared pictures of yesteryear stars such as Dharmendra, Shammi Kapoor, Biswajit, Sadhna, Saira Banu, Asha Parekh and Sunil Dutt.
- A video of actor Sara Ali Khan arriving with gifts for Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's second baby, has been shared online. Watch here.
- Time to Dance trailer continues the Indian dance film tradition of telling an engaging tale through a performing art form. Watch Isabelle Kaif in her debut role as Sooraj Pancholi makes a comeback.
- Bhumi Pednekar and Rajkummar Rao have completed a filming schedule of Badhaai Do. Announcing the wrap, the duo joined director Harshavardhan Kulkarni to make their own 'Pawri Ho Rahi Hai' video.