Genelia D Souza shares cute video as Riteish Deshmukh kisses her in bed
Actor Genelia D Souza on Saturday shared a cute video of her husband actor Riteish Deshmukh planting a kiss on her cheek. Genelia and Riteish are counted among the most loved Bollywood couples.
Sharing it, Genelia wrote: "Forever Waali Love Story." It begins with Genelia lying sideways on her bed and recording a video. She smiles and winks. Just then, Ritiesh plants a cute kiss on her cheek as she laughs. The popular song 'Tera Ban Jaunga' from hit film Kabir Singh plays over the video.
The video saw many of their industry friends shower it with love. Dia Mirza, Rakul Preet Singh and TV actor Kanchi Kaul dropped heart emojis. Celebrity dietician Pooja Makhija wrote: Stay blessed forever. Karanvir Bohra wrote: "Cuteness."
Many of their fans also left sweet comments; one said, "Awwww soooo sweet" while another said, "God. Bless you both always.. With loads of love n happiness."
Riteish had once revealed how he had played a prank on her, which didn't go well. Appearing on The Kapil Sharma Show last year, Riteish revealed how he had once joked about splitting with her when they were dating and how it had not gone down well with her.
When they were not married, he had once texted Genelia that they should call off their relationship. Genelia didn't realise that it was a prank and did not take it well either. It was after that incident he vowed never to joke about such matters.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.
- Sharing how meeting a girl at an education programme led her to discover her bisexuality, Shonali Bose says, 'I hope, the youth today doesn’t have that shame'.
- Film producer Rhea Kapoor got love from a number of Bollywood beauties including Kareena Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Karisma Kapoor on her birthday.