Inside Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's mehendi ceremony, newlyweds shimmer in ivory in new pics
- New pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's mehendi ceremony have arrived online. Check them out here.
More pictures from Varun Dhawan and Natasha Dalal's three-day wedding festivities have arrived online. After the actor shared pictures from his haldi ceremony earlier today, new pictures from the couple's mehendi ceremony have been posted online.
Varun and Natasha, who met in school, tied the knot in Alibaug on Sunday. Close friends and family were in attendance. He took to Instagram to share pictures from the mehendi ceremony, but didn't caption his post.
More mehendi pictures have been shared online by Deeya Chopra, who wrote in her caption, "They say marriages are made in heaven... but this one was made in high school. Congrats @natashadalal88 @varundvn thankyou for a fab weekend."
Earlier in the day, Varun had shared pictures from the haldi ceremony. “HALDI done right," he captioned his post, which also included pictures of his buddies. Actor Zoa Morani later shared pictures from the sangeet ceremony.
Varun, who has been in a relationship with Natasha for several years, shared pictures from the wedding on Sunday night. “Life long love just became official,” he wrote in an Instagram post, along with a heart emoji.
Several of Varun’s industry colleagues, including Priyanka Chopra, Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Shahid Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Anil Kapoor and Anushka Sharma, congratulated him and Natasha on social media. Filmmaker Karan Johar, who launched Varun as an actor, wrote in a post that he was 'filled with a multitude of emotions and memories'. He wrote, "My boy is all grown up and ready for this beautiful phase in his life."
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
Akshay Oberoi: Acting is not a sport or a game, you’re just competing with yourself and your last performance
- Called a 'truly clueless, uneducated, stupid human being' on Twitter, Kangana Ranaut said that her tweets are intended for 'high IQ people'.
- Babil Khan got emotional as he stumbled upon old messages from his father, the late Irrfan Khan, while deleting unnecessary texts from his phone.
- Hrithik Roshan, in an interview in 2017, said that he was at a good place in his life and was not thinking about getting married again. He was previously married to Sussanne Khan.
- Parineeti Chopra reminisced about many of her firsts in a new video for Netflix India. Watch it here.
- Bipasha Basu and her husband, Karan Singh Grover, have been keeping their fans updated with their adventures in the Maldives. See their pictures here.
- Milind Soman and his wife, Ankita Konwar, took to Instagram on Saturday to celebrate seven years of their relationship. See the pictures here.
- Actor Priyanka Chopra on Saturday passed on her best wishes to the current Miss India contestants, and reminisced about winning the crown two decades ago.
- Ranvir Shorey was asked by a fan if his leg fracture was caused by too much happy dancing after recovering from Covid-19. See his reply here.
- Shilpa Shetty, who is currently vacationing in Maldives, shared another stunning picture of herself. See it here.