Kangana Ranaut shares clip of Jiah Khan’s sister accusing Sajid Khan of sexual harassment, hints he has ‘mafia’ support
- Kangana Ranaut shared a video of Jiah Khan's sister levelling serious allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan. She suggested that he has the 'full support' of the 'mafia' in the film industry.
Kangana Ranaut retweeted a clipping shared by a fan from Death In Bollywood, a documentary about the death of Jiah Khan, and criticised Bollywood once again. She reiterated previous claims about the existence of a ‘mafia’ in the film industry.
In the video, Jiah’s sister levelled allegations of sexual harassment against Sajid Khan, claiming that he asked Jiah to strip to her bra during a script-reading session. “When she was asked by Sajid Khan to take her top off, she came home and cried. She said, ‘I have a contract, so if I leave, they can sue me and slander my name. If I stay, then I am sexually harassed.’ It was a lose-lose situation,” Jiah’s sister said.
Jiah’s sister also claimed that when she accompanied Jiah to Sajid’s house one day, he made extremely inappropriate remarks about her. She was around 16 years old at the time.
The video was shared on Twitter with the caption, “Reminder that Sajid Khan is not in jail yet.” Kangana retweeted it and wrote, “They killed Jiah they killed Sushant and they tried to kill me, but they roam free have full support of the mafia, growing stronger and successful every year. Know the world is not ideal you are either the prey or the predator. No one will save you you have to save yourself.”
Sajid has been accused of sexual harassment by multiple women. Allegations against him range from indecently exposing himself to asking women to strip during professional meetings.
Jiah was found dead in her Mumbai apartment in 2013. Her death was ruled a suicide, but her mother, Rabiya, has maintained that she was murdered, and has pointed fingers at Jiah's boyfriend at the time, Sooraj Pancholi, who was named in a suicide note found by the authorities.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.
- Shilpa Shetty's husband Raj Kundra shared a funny and cute video of the two of them to celebrate his wife and an 'amazing role model'.
- In the past, Priyanka Chopra stood up for her friend, Meghan Markle, and called the treatment of her by the press 'racist'. Here's what she had said.
- Kareena Kapoor's friends and family members reacted to her Women's Day post, in which she shared the first picture of her second son.
- On the occasion of International Women's Day, Parineeti Chopra released the trailer of her upcoming sports-themed movie Saina. She plays the role of badminton champion Saina Nehwal.
- Sunny Leone, in a new video shared on Instagram, gave a glimpse into her journey from being boycotted at awards shows and facing criticism to professional success and personal happiness.
- Madhuri Dixit took to social media to wish her son Ryan as he turned 16. She also posted pictures of other family members on the occasion.