Neetu Kapoor revisits precious memories with Rishi Kapoor on wedding anniversary: 'Just heartbroken'
Actor Neetu Kapoor is missing her husband, late actor Rishi Kapoor on their 41st wedding anniversary. Neetu took to Instagram to share a video montage of all the best moments that they had shared in their lives.
The video included photos from the wedding, with their family and videos from the movies they have done together, such as Do Dooni Chaar, Besharam and Love Aaj Kal. There were more vintage clips too from their earlier films as well.
Sharing the video, Neetu wrote, "Justttt (heartbroken) Would have been 41 years today." Neetu's daughter Riddhima and Sussanne Khan posted heart emojis in the comments section. Raveena Tandon wrote, "Love you and Him."
Neetu's fans also got emotional on seeing the video. "Some moments are personal , only to you .. those moments are to be cherished for life we miss this wonderful onscreen pair," wrote a fan. "I dont know you at all but I can feel your love and heartache at this time. Sending you love and healing," wrote another.
Rishi and Neetu tied the knot on January 22, 1980. Before their wedding, the duo appeared in movies such as Kabhi Kabhie, Khel Khel Mein, Amar Akbar Anthony and Zehreela Insaan, among others.
Rishi died in April 2020 after a two-year long battle with cancer. Neetu has received support from her children Riddhima and Ranbir Kapoor and has even made a comeback to movies. She will be seen with Anil Kapoor, Varun Dhawan and Kiara Advani in Jug Jug Jeeyo.
Sharing a note on the year that was, Neetu wrote in a New Year's post, "2020 was quite a roller coaster!!! When YOU left I felt like a deer caught in the headlights not knowing where to go ... #jjj was cathartic at that time as it gave me something to look forward to !!! Then Covid happened I could have never gone thru so much without my cuties thank you both for holding on #RnR #jugjuggjeeyo."
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.
- Irrfan Khan's son Babil got a detailed message from the actor's The Namesake co-star Kal Penn who said that he wasn't sure how to get in touch with the family to share his love and gratitude.
- Sara Ali Khan has shared a few adorable pictures with cousin Inaaya Naumi Kemmu (daughter of her aunt Soha Ali Khan) and the two have been called ‘cuteness queens’ by the internet.