Shibani Dandekar-Farhan Akhtar mark three years of togetherness, Anusha Dandekar is all love
- It has been three years since Shibani Dandekar and Farhan Akhtar began dating. To mark the occasion, Shibani shared a chic picture of the duo and wished her beau.
It has been three years since Shibani Dandekar and Farhan Akhtar began dating. Marking the special occasion, Shibani took to Instagram and shared a picture of the power couple wearing matching outfits. The duo is seated in a high-end car sporting hoodies. Sharing the picture, Shibani said, "Happy #3 @faroutakhtar."
Shibani's sister Anusha Dandekar took to the comments section and showered the couple with love. "OMG I LOVE THIS LOOK, I LOVE YOU GUYS! Happy 3!" she said. Four More Shots Please! star Maanvi Gagroo shared a heart emoji adding a green chili and a lemon emoji, indicating that they are protected from bad vibes.
Check out the post below:
The couple kept their relationship lowkey in the initial days of their relationship. Back in 2019, speaking to Hindustan Times, Shibani said, "I don’t feel anything about that (rumours of dating and marriage) at all. We are putting out what we put out. People are going to take it however they want to. Anything they have gathered is from social media handles anyway, so it’s not something ‘uncovered’ kind of. I just post what I want to, it’s as simple there’s no strategy or trying to send out a message in any way...”
The actor eventually confirmed her relationship with the actor-director on social media before going all out with PDA on the 'gram. The lovebirds have been spotted gushing over each other from time to time.
On the work front, Farhan was last seen in The Sky Is Pink with Priyanka Chopra. Before the Covid-19 induced lockdown, the actor was working on Toofan. The actor plays a boxer in the movie. He reunites with his Bhaag Milkha Bhaag director, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra for the movie.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor Khan, who welcomed their second son earlier this month, got a visit from Arjun Kapoor, Malaika Arora and Karisma Kapoor.
- Kangana Ranaut played hostess for the team of Tejas, as they went to her house on Sunday for a meeting. She shared pictures of the get-together, giving fans a glimpse of her home as well.
- Aamna Imran, dubbed as Aishwarya Rai's doppelgänger, took the internet by storm this weekend with her uncanny resemblance to the Bollywood actor. The Pakistani social media influencer has revealed that she has an Indian connect.
- Roohi actor Varun Sharma opened up about his love life in a recent interview. He recalled bonding with a girl he liked from school when his mother was busy watching Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
- Anil Kapoor reveals he had really looked forward to shooting a scene that had him taking a stand for his onscreen daughter, Priyanka Chopra, in the film Dil Dhadakne Do.
- Alia Bhatt has shared a sunshiny new picture on Instagram and she looks stunning as ever. Check it out and try to spot a cute little cat in the picture as well.
- Suhana Khan spent her Saturday night with friends in New York. Shah Rukh Khan's daughter took to her Instagram Stories and shared a glimpse of her whereabouts.
- Days after the trailer was released, Mumbai Saga makers have dropped its first song, titled Shor Machega. Yo Yo Honey Singh and Hommie Dilliwala sing the latest Bollywood song.
- Kangana Ranaut has shared a video of her brother and parents' Mumbai home which she transformed into a more lively place with the help of her new sister-in-law Ritu.
- Varun Dhawan and Shraddha Kapoor were spotted at the Mumbai airport on Sunday morning. The actors were headed to the Maldives, where Shraddha's cousin Priyaank is tying the knot.