Britney marries beau?
Britney Spears has allegedly married her snapper beau Adnan Ghalib in a hush-hush ceremony, says American reports.
Star magazine has claimed that the 26-year-old singer married paparazzo Ghalib during their trip to Mexico on January 9.
"While in Mexico, they went through a quickie marriage ceremony,” The Daily Telegraph quoted a source, as telling the publication.
The source also revealed: "When Britney recently accused her mother of 'sleeping with my husband', it wasn't Kevin she was talking about - it was Adnan!"
The duo reportedly tied the knot just days after Britney was first taken to hospital, following a stand-off with police at her home.
However, the marriage is illegal because Ghalib is already married. When the Toxic star realised that, she initially dumped Adnan in fury. But later she gave him 273,000 dollars to accelerate his divorce so they could wed for real, according to Star.
"He is promising her that they'd get married again once his divorce is final," said the source.
The alleged marriage happened when the couple managed to dodge the media caravan that follows their every move and drove to Rosarito Beach Hotel in Mexico.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Actor Anushka Sharma shared a post on mothers on the occasion of International Women's Day. She said that 'strong' and 'resilient ones' need to be celebrated.
- Kishwer Merchant dropped a comment on a video of Kangana Ranaut at the airport, asking, "How is this woman never in a mask?'
- Even though Prince Harry and Meghan Markle admitted to having watched Netflix's The Crown, the show's creator, Peter Morgan, had previously said that he has no intention of telling their story on the series.
- Esha Deol revealed that while her mother Hema Malini did not cry at her 'bidaai', she could not hold back her emotions afterwards.
- Lisa Haydon, who is currently expecting her third child with husband Dino Lalvani, shared a special post featuring her 'very little woman' on International Women's Day.
- Aamir Khan and Elli AvrRam burn up the dance floor in the first teaser for their song, Har Funn Maula. Watch it here.
- Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's brother Shamas has reacted to news of that Nawaz and his wife, Aaliya, are willing to reconcile. Aaliya had accused Shamas of physical abuse.
- Kriti Sanon slipped and almost fell before a posing session for the paparazzi on Monday. Watch the video here.
- Janhvi Kapoor was spotted at the Mumbai airport over the weekend. During her exit from the airport, her staff member stopped a fan from taking a picture with the actor. Janhvi tackled the situation calmly.
- Boney Kapoor said that he was fortunate to have 'some of the strongest women in the world' in his life -- late wife Sridevi, and daughters Janhvi Kapoor, Khushi Kapoor and Anshula Kapoor.
- Despite cancelling divorce proceedings, Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife, Aaliya, has said that they aren't yet living with each other.