Clooney, Obama: world's most influential people
Hollywood heartthrob Zac Efron has made it to Time Magazine’s ‘World's Most Influential People’s list. Efron, who rose to stardom with Disney's ‘High School Musical’ film, has joined the likes of Barack Obama, George Clooney, Oprah Winfrey and Brad Pitt in magazine''s annual list of the top 100 influential figures.
And Efron's Me And Orson Welles co-star Claire Danes admits that he deserves the honour. "(Working with Zac) I couldn't help being reminded of the time I had spent with another gifted idol, Leonardo DiCaprio, about a decade before,” Contactmusic quoted Danes as telling the mag.
“I saw the simmering ardour of the teenage masses turn into unbridled hysteria after Titanic was released. But this was even more intense. “The difference, I realised, was that Zac is not only an actor but also a musician, a bona fide song-and-dance man. We ladies are defenceless against such a combination,” she added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- In a new video, Rahul Vaidya revealed that he learnt how to make caramelised eggs from Aly Goni, knead dough from Jasmin Bhasin and even Rakhi Sawant taught him how to cook some dish.
- Videos of Shraddha Kapoor dancing at her cousin Priyaank Sharma's wedding in the Maldives are going viral on the internet.
- Alia Bhatt was seen in a bridal avatar in her new advertisement. Fans loved it and wished to see her get married in real life too. She is in a relationship with Ranbir Kapoor.
- Anil Kapoor joked that Jackie Shroff has threatened to slap him multiple times unless he confirms a film together. The two have starred in 12 films together, till date.
- WandaVision premiered its ninth and final episode on Friday. While it was a satisfying end to Marvel Cinematic Universe's first Phase 4 project, fans feel betrayed over a revelation made.
- Shehnaaz Gill said that she was not affected by the acid attack threats she got and the doctored videos made of her. She said that she is only gaining 'sympathy' in the process.
- Mahhi Vij, in a lengthy note, responded to accusations that she and Jay Bhanushali do not love their foster children Khushi and Rajveer as much as their biological daughter Tara.
- Judas and the Black Messiah movie review: Daniel Kaluuya and Lakeith Stanfield deliver extraordinary performances in Shaka King's politically charged film, co-produced by Ryan Coogler.
- Mika Singh talked about marriage on Indian Pro Music League. He said that he is the ‘only forever bachelor’ after Salman Khan and wishes to keep his tag for some time.
- Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli met in a rather unconventional manner, during an ad shoot. While she was confident, he was a 'jittery and nervous'. Read the rest of the story here.