Cutlery for special occasions
1 Size it right: The right size for the cutlery is very important. For special evening cutlery, always buy two or three sets of the same design. This will be helpful at large get together. So always buy your cutlery keeping in mind its usage.
2 Factors to decide: The design of the cutlery should be kept in mind as it gets instant attention. Also, depending on your budget and frequency of occasions, you can buy a silver cutlery set or may be a stainless one. Many other options are also available in the market, which are equally durable and appealing.
3 Accessorise it well: A good cutlery set backed with accessories simply looks classic. A pair of stylish knives and serving bowls would further enhance the look of your dining area.
4 Confirm quality: Since investing in cutlery is not an everyday affair, it is all the more important to buy it from authenticated shops where they guarantee genuine products. After all, a good quality set would always prove to be a worthy venture.
HTC (With inputs from Vandana Khosla, Creative Director of Elvy)
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sonakshi Sinha, who plays a tough cop in her debut web series, shared her first look from the show on the eve of International Women's Day. See it here.
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui's wife Aaliya has reaffirmed her wish to reconcile with the actor in a new interview, adding that she is ready to mend her ties with his brother Shamas.
- Abhinav Shukla said that Bigg Boss 14 runner-up Rahul Vaidya did not deserve to be in the top two as he walked out of the show during the mid-season finale.
- BTS singer Jungkook hosted a VLive on Sunday. During the chat, he revealed his new hair colour, thanked the ARMY, listened to songs and gave everyone a good look at his arm tattoos.
- Rhea Kapoor dedicated an adorable Instagram post to her boyfriend Karan Boolani. She shared pictures of her showering him with kisses. See his reply here.
- Hema Malini was left teary-eyed on watching a video message from her daughter, Esha Deol, on Indian Idol 12. The episode will be aired tonight. Watch the promo here.
- Taimur Ali Khan was photographed in Mumbai on Sunday. The star kid was seen out with his father Saif Ali Khan and half-sister Sara Ali Khan.
- Sara Ali Khan shared two new pictures from brother Ibrahim's birthday party. More pictures were shared by one of Ibrahim's friends.
- Chris Hemsworth, Natalie Portman and director Taika Waititi are currently filming Thor: Love and Thunder in Australia. A few photos and a video from the sets have leaked online.
- Rannvijay Singha of Roadies fame wished his wife Prianka Singha on her birthday on Sunday. They recently announced they were expecting their second child together.
- Anupam Kher, who turned a year older on Sunday, shared a video from his birthday 'pawri' with his 'best friends'. Watch it here.
- Actor Vidya Balan has recalled feeling worried about how her family would react to The Dirty Picture. She revealed her mother and father's immediate reaction to the film.
- Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar were spotted watching a cricket practice session. Fans loved their easy equation with each other and showered them with love.