Daniel Radcliffe wants to be young dad
Actor Daniel Radcliffe says he wants to have kids at a young age.
The 22-year-old, who is dating 22-year-old movie production assistant Rosanne Coker, explained while it would be "ridiculous" to suggest the couple were going to become parents anytime soon, he considers kids to be the "most fulfilling" part of life.
"We both want the same things. But we also know it would be ridiculous anytime soon. I always wanted to have kids young, but I also thought, 'That's going to be hard work.' I've seen a lot of friends become immeasurably happier, but very tired," showbizspy.com quoted Radcliffe as saying.
"Kids are the single greatest, most fulfilling thing I've seen happen to people. But we've got a lot of fun times ahead before that happens. I have had a lot of youthful enthusiasm left, I promise," he added.
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- Sonam Kapoor has shared several throwback pictures with sister Rhea Kapoor while wishing her on her birthday on Friday.
- Ananya Panday on Thursday shared a picture with her team mates from Liger as they all went for dinner together. See her picture here. Liger stars Ananya and Vijay Deverakonda in the lead.
- Anita Hassanandani has shared two cute videos on her Instagram Stories in which she can be seen pampering her son, Aaravv.
- Sara Ali Khan took to Instagram to wish her brother Ibrahim Ali Khan on his birthday on Friday. See his specially designed football-shaped cake.
- Rubina Dilaik was extremely angry and fought with Rakhi Sawant when she got to know about the incident. Abhinav has now said that the reaction made him feel a 'sense of belonging'.
- Kangana Ranaut has posted a video from the sets of Tejas in which she can be seen training on a net. She plays an Indian Air Force pilot in the film.
- Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan tied the knot in 2012. At the time, Brad Pitt wished the couple 'all the luck' on their marriage.
- Rohanpreet Singh was bowled over by Neha Kakkar's "hotness" in their glamorous new photoshoot together. See pictures here.
- Kangana Ranaut took to Twitter and dropped a vague description of a man who she believes is running a social media smear campaign against her.