Ana de Armas' life-size cutout trashed outside Ben Affleck's house after breakup
- A life-size cutout of Ana de Armas was trashed outside Ben Affleck's house, amid reports of their breakup.
Pictures of a life-size cutout of actor Ana de Armas, trashed outside Ben Affleck's house, have been shared online amid reports of their breakup. The actors, who bonded on the sets of their yet-to-be-released film Deep Water, dated for a year.
On Wednesday, the Daily Mail obtained pictures of a landscaping crew outside Affleck's Los Angles house, seemingly disposing of the cutout. Previously, Affleck's children were seen playing with the same cutout.
While the actors haven't spoken publicly about their relationship, they were spotted together numerous times in 2020, with some reports suggesting that the Knives Out actor had moved into the Batman v Superman star's home during lockdown.
People magazine quoted a source as saying that their contrasting lifestyles could've played a part in their split. "Ben is no longer dating Ana," the source told the publication. "She broke it off. Their relationship was complicated. Ana doesn't want to be Los Angeles based and Ben obviously has to since his kids live in Los Angeles."
Besides their upcoming film together, De Armas will be seen in a supporting role in the new James Bond movie, No Time to Die. She will also star as Marilyn Monroe in an upcoming biopic. Affleck, meanwhile, will be seen in the director's cut of Justice League, and then in the solo Flash movie, as Batman.
Follow @htshowbiz for more
Enter your email to get our daily newsletter in your inbox
- The Golden Globes 2021 winners will be announced on February 28 (March 1 in India). Here's what time the 78th Golden Globe Awards will commence and how to watch the show.
- Miley Cyrus shared a throwback picture of her and singer Nick Jonas. The two Disney alums were rumoured to be dating when they were younger.
- Emma Watson, more than her co-stars, would struggle with wanting to not return to the Harry Potter series.
- Wesley Snipes has spoken about why his Black Panther film never got made in the 90s. The role was eventually brought to life by Chadwick Boseman.
- Billie Eilish The World’s a Little Blurry movie review: Apple's brilliant documentary traces the meteoric rise of the music industry's most mercurial performer.
- The fans of Harry Potter star Emma Watson were shocked as a report hinted that the actor has given up her career in acting and is devoting her time to her boyfriend.
- The first teaser for director Zack Snyder's upcoming zombie film, Army of the Dead, has been released. Dave Bautista leads the cast, which also features Huma Qureshi, although she isn't seen in the teaser.